Awkward

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DI Mike Dashwood

"hostile and aggressive atmosphere from people around me..............."

I moved to the Carling Stand two years ago Tom ;)
TomMc

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:"hostile and aggressive atmosphere from people around me..............."

I moved to the Carling Stand two years ago Tom ;)
That was my real reason for not coming over as much anymore, but it sounds more plausible to blame it on something completely different ;)
DI Mike Dashwood

Come and join us in the Carling Tom, it's very friendly over there, and I have learned to curb the language now my daughter attends with me!!! Don't give up on it!!!
Mike the Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:I can’t honestly remember who dictated that post to me. I had so many conversations that day. :ermm:

But the post was dictated to me. The whole post. Every word. :ninja:
Hold up a second.

You are saying some random third party, you can't remember who, "dictated" a post to you that made a massively controversial claim about the MD of the football club. So controversial in fact that another board member,and a personal friend of yours, came on the board to tell you to take it down, yet you refused to, and have backed what you said consistently since, including in private, when challenged on it.

Is that the position now?
Diggerthedog

TomMc wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Why you here Tom you don't bother anymore......
I may not bother with this forum much any more (people like you have made it rather unwelcoming if I'm honest - nice to see you got a shiny new attendance register for Christmas though), but I still care about what's going on. I got a season ticket again, came to a few games but didn't really enjoy the hostile & aggressive atmosphere from the people around me so found other ways to spend my Saturdays again.

The fact that people like you think unless you live & breathe the club you're not allowed an opinion on stuff, or even allowed to comment on what's going on, is as much of the problem with the current supporter-disconnect as anything else that's going on with the club, in my opinion.

Top snowflakery.
Alan

The use of snowflake is the new Godwin’s law.
Mike the Dagger

I notice that the original "21 clubs" thread has been "moderated" into non existance.

It was previously at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2777

Can someone advise why this has been done now?
admin
Site Admin

The club asked for it to be removed. It has been removed.
Mike the Dagger

The club asked for it to be removed in August 2017, yet it was up on here until early February 2018 at least when I last looked at it.

Has the club asked for it to be removed again?
admin
Site Admin

It was removed after talking with Glyn.
Mike the Dagger

admin wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:45 am It was removed after talking with Glyn.
Glyn?? Hopkin????

He has NOTHING to do with the club any more, apart from the hole it is in.
admin
Site Admin

Glyn Hopkin is still a shareholder of the club.
Mike the Dagger

He is indeed, however he has never (he claims) been a member of the Board of the football club and has now very publicly pulled out leaving us in the current mess.

Yet when Dave Simpson who was and still is on the Board asked to have the thread taken down in August 2017 it was not.

What has changed?
admin
Site Admin

Mike the Dagger wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:56 am He is indeed, however he has never (he claims) been a member of the Board of the football club and has now very publicly pulled out leaving us in the current mess.

Yet when Dave Simpson who was and still is on the Board asked to have the thread taken down in August 2017 it was not.

What has changed?
The administration on this forum.
Thankfully you are no longer a moderator on here.
Mike the Dagger

admin wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:02 pm
Mike the Dagger wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:56 am He is indeed, however he has never (he claims) been a member of the Board of the football club and has now very publicly pulled out leaving us in the current mess.

What has changed?
The administration on this forum.
Thankfully you are no longer a moderator on here.
Thankfully indeed I am not. I'd be embarrassed being involved in the way things are being done here at the moment.

However, tha administration on this forum changed in October and this particular thread was still there at least up to 6th February 2018 when I sent it as a link to "someone".

What has changed since the 6th February?

Are you willing to say when the thread was deleted and why Glyn Hopkin saying it should be is a valid reason to do so?