A Game Of Headers & Volleys Ep.28

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

Morning fiends and fiendesses

Here is the next episode of the Daggers Podcast, I make with Cockney Byrites.

In this episode we have no guests so you'll have to put up with just Tel and I as we discuss the past two Daggers matches, the FA Trophy (including our FA Trophy Glory Hunt Team, Leyton Orient), the FA Vase as well as chatting about the football film, Mike Bassett: England Manager.

We also bring in a new section titled, 'You Are The Ref with Gavin Twatwell' and in this weeks Classic Daggers, I talk about a game with an even later comeback than the game on Saturday.

Thanks in advance for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/choochoofilms/a- ... enty-eight
Mike the Dagger

Quality as always.

Got the chuckles watching Andy Hessenthaler on the BT sport highlights show. It really was him doing the scores last week wasn't it?
Dr Monkatron

Cheers Mike and of course it was him last week. The interview on the National League Show proved it. We were also laughing when his interview came up.
nomis

"You Are The Ref with Gavin Twatwell" - had me in stitches lol . Great stuff guys .
Dr Monkatron

Cheers Nomis, we've always wanted to add more humour into the podcasts with these little sections. Any excuse to be idiots.
Auntie Merge

Another great podcast guys. A lovely tribute to Jack Riordan, I've shared it with his family.

Also I loved the review of Mike Bassett England Manager. Not the greatest of films but very much a classic as having so many football in-jokes.
(I saw it at the cinema on a first date with a guy. And that's the moment I became single!)