Banning orders

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

In the last week I have drove over 700 miles .Both the trip to and back to Torqey and Dover were horrendous journeys , Tuesday made even worse by events that occurred on the M20.

Despite the fantastic effort , commitment and attitude shown by the players
I should have been up and raring to go for today's game.

Sadly got up and After seeing the latest I thought to myself I can't be bothered.

Both sides should have a good look at themselves. Today after a rallying call to get behind the team In these desperate days we muster Just over 1100 home fans.

Talk about treading in treacle .

Please Mr M.D. lift the banning order and flag owners burn those bloody flags along with anything else that is dragging not only People like me but more importantly this Club into the pits of despair
Daggernewbie

I was in the upstairs bar today I reckon they must lost at least £200 - £300 before the game could be at least half that amount or more after the game with the banning of Steve and boycott of his friends well done Mr Thompson you just helped the club by losing income.
Mike the Dagger

This is about the email, not the flags.

If the "flag side" want this cleared up, and potentially Thommo out, they need to produce the proof that it is genuine.

Otherwise they can frankly all ****** off and let the rest of us get on with supporting our football club.
Last edited by Mike the Dagger on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mike the Dagger wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:09 pm This is about the email, not the flags.

If the "flag side" way this cleared up, and potentially Thommo out, they need to produce the proof that it is genuine.

Otherwise they can frankly all **** off and let the rest of us get on with supposing our football club.
As I said burn anything else that is sending our Club to the pits of despair. Sadly to many People want to have the last word and it will never end at this rate
Blackie645

Mick the. Dagger go and support Barking
Diggerthedog

Mike the Dagger wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:09 pm This is about the email, not the flags.

If the "flag side" want this cleared up, and potentially Thommo out, they need to produce the proof that it is genuine.

Otherwise they can frankly all **** off and let the rest of us get on with supporting our football club.
Come tell us all to ****** off at Guiseley, on no you won't be there supporting the club unlike all lads that boycotted the bar today.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 pm

Otherwise they can frankly all **** off and let the rest of us get on with supporting our football club.
Come tell us all to **** off at Guiseley, on no you won't be there unlike all lads that boycotted the bar today.
True, won't be at Guisely next week. All grown up now with responsibilities and stuff. Was at Yeovil midweek in 1977 though, you? Scarborough when they bricked the coach? No?

Life changes and so do priorities.

You and your mates have totally screwed the club up. Put up some proof on the email or ****** off, the club doesn't need you.
ThatRoundThing

Mike the Dagger wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:55 pm

Come tell us all to **** off at Guiseley, on no you won't be there unlike all lads that boycotted the bar today.
True, won't be at Guisely next week. All grown up now with responsibilities and stuff. Was at Yeovil midweek in 1977 though, you? Scarborough when they bricked the coach? No?

You and your mates have totally screwed the club up. Put up some proof on the email or **** off, the club doesn't need you.
Mike the Dagger, with your holier than thou recent attitude and biased views on this forum, I think you have contributed to Supporters exodus. Simple, just stop your relentless crusade against the Supporters Club, fans who Dare to question the way our club has been run recently. Part time supporter, you are surplus to requirements... why don’t you... **** off?

By the way, I tonight went to three CIU Working Men’s Clubs in the Thurrock area which are WHU hotbeds of support and got our club A5 posters publisising the WHU game, (which ST himself sourced for me and agreed was a great idea) ,on their prominent notice boards

Other than proportional blame, WTF are you doing to help this club?
Daggernewbie

ThatRoundThing wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:54 am
Mike the Dagger wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:55 pm

You and your mates have totally screwed the club up. Put up some proof on the email or **** off, the club doesn't need you.
Mike the Dagger, with your holier than thou recent attitude and biased views on this forum, I think you have contributed to Supporters exodus. Simple, just stop your relentless crusade against the Supporters Club, fans who Dare to question the way our club has been run recently. Part time supporter, you are surplus to requirements... why don’t you... **** off?

By the way, I tonight went to three CIU Working Men’s Clubs in the Thurrock area which are WHU hotbeds of support and got our club A5 posters publisising the WHU game, (which ST himself sourced for me and agreed was a great idea) ,on their prominent notice boards

Other than proportional blame, WTF are you doing to help this club?
Well said about a certain person everyone knows he is so far up someones back side that he will never have anything good to say or too help/ suggest.
daggerfirst

Daggernewbie wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 pm I was in the upstairs bar today I reckon they must lost at least £200 - £300 before the game could be at least half that amount or more after the game with the banning of Steve and boycott of his friends well done Mr Thompson you just helped the club by losing income.
You talk about unity yet still blaming Thompson. Those ***** who have lost the club at least £200-£300 by boycotting probably lost the club £500,000 plus by pissing off Glyn Hopkins.
Diggerthedog

We all moved on 3 weeks ago but Kim Thompson and his beardy little boyfriend Mike the puppet keep stoking the fire.

Move on the pair of you it's embarrassing.
RampantDuke

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:01 pm In the last week I have drove over 700 miles .Both the trip to and back to Torqey and Dover were horrendous journeys , Tuesday made even worse by events that occurred on the M20.

Despite the fantastic effort , commitment and attitude shown by the players
I should have been up and raring to go for today's game.

Sadly got up and After seeing the latest I thought to myself I can't be bothered.

Both sides should have a good look at themselves. Today after a rallying call to get behind the team In these desperate days we muster Just over 1100 home fans.

Talk about treading in treacle .

Please Mr M.D. lift the banning order and flag owners burn those bloody flags along with anything else that is dragging not only People like me but more importantly this Club into the pits of despair
There are a few people on here who talk a lot of sense about what is going on and are giving the kind of reasonable opinions that both flag and management sides should be adopting. Sussex Dagger is one of them.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Daggernewbie

daggerfirst wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:23 am
Daggernewbie wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 pm I was in the upstairs bar today I reckon they must lost at least £200 - £300 before the game could be at least half that amount or more after the game with the banning of Steve and boycott of his friends well done Mr Thompson you just helped the club by losing income.
You talk about unity yet still blaming Thompson. Those ***** who have lost the club at least £200-£300 by boycotting probably lost the club £500,000 plus by pissing off Glyn Hopkins.
Those who are boycotting the club by not coming for drink are not the flag owners so try and get your facts right and if the club can afford to turn away any amount of money coming in they can`t be in that amount of trouble.
Alan

The club banned one person. The boycott is the choice of the individuals concerned. The club hasn’t turned their money down, they have chosen not to spend it.

As to £200-£300 from those not going to the bar,I assume that’s a guess at turnover they’d have generated, not profit on drink sales.
Chigwellian

Don't forget that Thommo has been pissing supporters off long before flag gate or that weasel Hopkin was on the scene.
As for both sides apologising and moving on,
With me, This was tried before without Thommo reciprocating, but only bringing up complete lies about me in a fans forum, and then wouldn't let me reply, but threatened to evict me if I spoke up..
How can anyone get into any dialogue with this dictator.
I'm sure he is ok if you have had no run ins with him, and there lies the problem... you just don't know !!