Tamplin Watch

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TommyD&R

No chance of him actually sacking himself if they do lose. He’ll jump back on twitter saying how much his players love having him as manager and how they begged him to stay on because he’s so great. Something like that. Always entertaining though.
RampantDuke

rebeldagger wrote:
Voice of reason wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Not to mention there was this absolute belter of a reply in response to a tweet mocking their loss:

I've seen more class in a some of the hobo's that now litter the streets of the city!

And to think there were people out there taken in by this absolute goon of a man and thought he was a viable option to takeover our club!!!
Genuine question. What does Queer Trophy mean? Is he trying to insult someone?
I did ponder the same thing, yet does not surprise me he's homophobic.

I think that he meant Quarter Final of the Trophy.

Doesn't matter though. This man has lots of money and absolutely no class. One of the biggest narcissists to ever get involved in football. What a horribly wretched human being.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Alan

I think we all know it’s supposed to be quarter final.
rebeldagger

Hadn't thought of it as a typo, that's most likely what happened, rather an unfortunate one though, almost as bad as his nickname on here!
Voice of reason

Alan wrote:I think we all know it’s supposed to be quarter final.
I genuinely didn't know Alan. It makes sense now - I can be a bit slow on the uptake sometimes
BB-Dagger

What a horribly wretched human being.[/quote]

What a splendid way of calling him a c#t, top marks :thumbu:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Ha ha stuffed 5-2 and he steps down to Assistant.

Asked his players to not take a weeks wages and most refused. HOW MANY WHEELS ON HIS WAGON I wonder
DevonDagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:04 pm Ha ha stuffed 5-2 and he steps down to Assistant.

Asked his players to not take a weeks wages and most refused. HOW MANY WHEELS ON HIS WAGON I wonder
He's said he'll remain as assistant manager until the end of the season. He's also said he'll keep a presence at matches until the end of the season.
I could be completely misreading/reading too much into this, but there's been a lot of emphasis on until the end of the season lately.
He doesn't seem to be getting much joy out of the whole thing lately, also saying his investment isn't getting matched.

If I were a fan, I'd beg to differ given they're still going to walk the league and in two cups (albeit not major). Not really sure what the guy expects, irregardless of circumstances football has shown you can't win every game. Imagine Man City's owners coming out saying their investment hasn't been matched after they lost to Wigan, people would think they're mad.
Daggernewbie

Here`s the link to see Tamplin`s stepping down as manager https://t.co/t6iE8ygaK2
Lcbdagger

Expected the entire first team to not take a week's wages? The mind oggles
Voice of reason

Lcbdagger wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:01 pm Expected the entire first team to not take a week's wages? The mind oggles
Quite interesting that despite their almost unrelenting success since GT took over at BTFC he overreacts hugely to any setback, including drawn games
Also that some of the recent noise coming from him is about insufficient revenue coming in
He appears to be blaming fans for this for not turning up in greater numbers
And the urgent need to reduce costs going out
This has resulted in a police investigation into a threat to a teenage player to whom he'd given a big contract about getting gangsters involved if he didn't accept a payoff to go
And now the demand for the squad to take no wages for a week after they lost to Wealdstone from a higher division yesterday
There is a pattern forming
DevonDagger

Voice of reason wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:38 pm
Lcbdagger wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:01 pm Expected the entire first team to not take a week's wages? The mind oggles
Quite interesting that despite their almost unrelenting success since GT took over at BTFC he overreacts hugely to any setback, including drawn games
Also that some of the recent noise coming from him is about insufficient revenue coming in
He appears to be blaming fans for this for not turning up in greater numbers
And the urgent need to reduce costs going out
This has resulted in a police investigation into a threat to a teenage player to whom he'd given a big contract about getting gangsters involved if he didn't accept a payoff to go
And now the demand for the squad to take no wages for a week after they lost to Wealdstone from a higher division yesterday
There is a pattern forming
I've lost the tweet now but someone on Twitter pointed out that his main company AGP Steel have appointed a liquidator. Honestly I don't know much about what the means other than apparently... not good?

Link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
daggerfirst

Must of been following what Glyn Hopkins done. :coin:
BarkingRambo

Tamplin has now rehired himself as manager.
Chalky69

...... until the end of the season when his assistant takes over!