When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Seems to me some on here just don`t want the club and supporters to move on,so can`t we all just stop the in fighting and picking at old wounds etc.

It`s about time we all pull together and save the club we LOVE, so lets leave all this behind us and start a fresh I`m sure lot`s of us want to do.

:thumbu:
RampantDuke

Daggernewbie wrote:Seems to me some on here just don`t want the club and supporters to move on,so can`t we all just stop the in fighting and picking at old wounds etc.

It`s about time we all pull together and save the club we LOVE, so lets leave all this behind us and start a fresh I`m sure lot`s of us want to do.

a fresh what? did you mean afresh as per the Oxford English Dictionary?

Sorry - couldn't resist that in light of the heading of the thread ;-)

Mr Newbie you are absolutely right in everything you say and I think that the overall feeling at the last few games has been to try and move forward while saving our beautiful club.

By the way - at what stage of time is a newbie no longer a newbie? :eh:
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Daggernewbie

RampantDuke wrote:
Daggernewbie wrote:Seems to me some on here just don`t want the club and supporters to move on,so can`t we all just stop the in fighting and picking at old wounds etc.

a fresh what? did you mean afresh as per the Oxford English Dictionary?

Sorry - couldn't resist that in light of the heading of the thread ;-)

Mr Newbie you are absolutely right in everything you say and I think that the overall feeling at the last few games has been to try and move forward while saving our beautiful club.

By the way - at what stage of time is a newbie no longer a newbie? :eh:
Haven`t reached pensionable age yet :grin:
daggersjeff

I have.....
does that guarantee me a Full members position? :coin:
Chalky69

Music to my ears. I couldn't care less about North Korean flags or who the MD is but what I do care about is that we have 11 blokes who go out to play football and give of their best for the club. Lets move on!
daggerfirst

Daggernewbie wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:43 pm Seems to me some on here just don`t want the club and supporters to move on,so can`t we all just stop the in fighting and picking at old wounds etc.

People were moving on after thommos interview until Russell stired it all up again.

I get the feeling the only reason you want people to move on now is as there is now critisism pointing towards the supporters club.
People will move on when the time is right.
Daggernewbie

daggerfirst wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:25 pm
Daggernewbie wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:43 pm Seems to me some on here just don`t want the club and supporters to move on,so can`t we all just stop the in fighting and picking at old wounds etc.

People were moving on after thommos interview until Russell stired it all up again.

I get the feeling the only reason you want people to move on now is as there is now critisism pointing towards the supporters club.
People will move on when the time is right.
All I can say is read my thread again and move on or don`t you want to ?
Mark

It's very easy to say move on and gloss over the specifics of what has happened but unfortunately specifics are the important part.

Both Thomo and the flag owners feel wronged. This can now probably be extended to the board and the supporters club. Certain people are so desperate to win that they won't back down.

I'd love both sides to rise above it and focus on saving our club but apparently we are now banning fans and still panning Thomo.
Daggernewbie

Mark wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:53 am It's very easy to say move on and gloss over the specifics of what has happened but unfortunately specifics are the important part.

Both Thomo and the flag owners feel wronged. This can now probably be extended to the board and the supporters club. Certain people are so desperate to win that they won't back down.

I'd love both sides to rise above it and focus on saving our club but apparently we are now banning fans and still panning Thomo.
Mark there have been offer`s to the board to sit around the table with the supporters club and cross selection of supporters to try and find ways forward but they never reply.
Last edited by Daggernewbie on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DI Mike Dashwood

This idea that the SC represent all of our support needs to be ended. They don't. I totally respect what Russ and the team do, they do an amazing amount of work, but they don't speak for all of us.

Out of the 1000 regulars at home games I wonder how many are members of the SC??
Alan

I’m not a member. They don’t speak for me.
Daggernewbie

Just noticed DI Mike Dashwood and Alan my mistake so I`ve corrected it I meant selection.
Mike the Dagger

I'm not a member. Even when I was they didn't speak for me, it was just for the discount on coaches.
SUSSEX DAGGER

I guessed for a long time they dont speak for you Mike , nearly as long as i have been trying to work out who you speak for
Alan

Serious questions:

How many paying members of the supporters club are there?

Russell said that when Garry Hill left the supporters club donated money to the club because of the situation it was in financially. Has it donated anything since the news of our current troubles broke? If not, can it and will it?