Recent Bannings

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog
Posts: 2418
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Recent Bannings

Post by Diggerthedog » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Absolutely ridiculous that people are getting banned for having an opnion on Hopkin, like it not he has brought this clubs to its knees.

Hope his business goes bust, well don't really need to hope given the latest set of results. Not really a belive in Karma type of person but fingers crossed for this one.

:ban:

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by admin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:31 pm

When a forum has a potential threat of legal action over it. The posters are responsible for their own posts, but also the forum moderators are too.

The bans are only temporary until I have time to moderate properly.

A little bit of support for admin, during what is a difficult time for everyone connected with the club, would be appreciated.

By the way, Glyn is still in discussion to fund the club, or even come back. I can't see that happening with some of the abuse towards him on here, can you?

Diggerthedog
Posts: 2418
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by Diggerthedog » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:36 pm

admin wrote:When a forum has a potential threat of legal action over it. The posters are responsible for their own posts, but also the forum moderators are too.

The bans are only temporary until I have time to moderate properly.

A little bit of support for admin, during what is a difficult time for everyone connected with the club, would be appreciated.

By the way, Glyn is still in discussion to fund the club, or even come back. I can't see that happening with some of the abuse towards him on here, can you?
He wont be coming back :banghead:

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by admin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:40 pm

He is still thinking about it. But with every negative comment about his business on here, he is probably stepping further and further away.

Hardy1
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by Hardy1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Seriously, what does the guy want? Is he hoping for apologies from one and all? Lets say he came back and then one person in the crowd shouted 'Hopkin Out', is he going to throw his toys out of the pram again?

Good riddance to the bloke I say, I dont see why everyone should have to pander to his ego.

Diggerthedog
Posts: 2418
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by Diggerthedog » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:57 pm

admin wrote:He is still thinking about it. But with every negative comment about his business on here, he is probably stepping further and further away.
He told the board he was gone already, why would he tell you otherwise? He has you around his little finger just so you delete stuff he don't like on here, you're now his puppet. When he eventually does not come back you are going to look like a massive fool.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by admin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:01 pm

That is not true. I am not wrapped round his little finger. I am trying to help the club move forward. We all have to be united.

But he is a local businessman with a lot of money, who has spent a lot of money in the club for the past 25 years. We can kiss any future sponsorship goodbye with some of the vile things that have been posted online.

Come and talk to me tomorrow at the game.

NBDag
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by NBDag » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:02 pm

You said Glyn has been a great servant of the club for X amount of years so people shouldn’t be so quick to abuse him. Will you do the same for Thommo or DtP then?

Coydagger
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by Coydagger » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:05 pm

admin wrote:He is still thinking about it. But with every negative comment about his business on here, he is probably stepping further and further away.
Please!!!! Why is he thinking about it now, has he enjoyed watching the last week unfold?
What does he seriously expect. People care a lot about this football club, for some people it's their life, its what they look forward to all week. He has put the whole club at risk by his actions.

Diggerthedog
Posts: 2418
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by Diggerthedog » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:07 pm

admin wrote:That is not true. I am not wrapped round his little finger. I am trying to help the club move forward. We all have to be united.

But he is a local businessman with a lot of money, who has spent a lot of money in the club for the past 25 years. We can kiss any future sponsorship goodbye with some of the vile things that have been posted online.

Come and talk to me tomorrow at the game.
Be united by dropping the he is coming back routine, the damage is done he can't expect people not to be emotional. Yes he has spent a lot of money but so have we all, dread to think how much I have put in over the last 30 years. We're all sponsors.

lupins
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by lupins » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:41 pm

I cant understand why you feel the need to continue in this vein when it is obvious reading between the lines that this has still to be fully played out. It could hardly get worse maybe it will get some improvement, why not take a moment

Even if you really feel the need to post what I and plenty others, not all obviously, consider to be drivel and yes it is your right to do so etc then consider the effect it may have on how the Club is viewed from the outside.

Believe me this forum is becoming the longest suicide note in history

Lcbdagger
Posts: 1501
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by Lcbdagger » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:19 pm

Ok he's not coming back... dreadful rumour after all the player sales this week

Voice of reason
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:15 am

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by Voice of reason » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:49 pm

lupins wrote:I cant understand why you feel the need to continue in this vein when it is obvious reading between the lines that this has still to be fully played out. It could hardly get worse maybe it will get some improvement, why not take a moment

Even if you really feel the need to post what I and plenty others, not all obviously, consider to be drivel and yes it is your right to do so etc then consider the effect it may have on how the Club is viewed from the outside.

Believe me this forum is becoming the longest suicide note in history
This is the most important post since the news broke

The Romford Dagger
Posts: 1146
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:15 am

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by The Romford Dagger » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Hardy1 wrote:Seriously, what does the guy want? Is he hoping for apologies from one and all? Lets say he came back and then one person in the crowd shouted 'Hopkin Out', is he going to throw his toys out of the pram again?

Good riddance to the bloke I say, I dont see why everyone should have to pander to his ego.
Well said.

Even if he came back to have people on here kissing his feet and saying how ‘lucky we are to have him’, he’d find some excuse to piss off just like he’s done with the flags.

He’s shafted the club. For that I hope karma finds its way to his business.

Gravy
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Re: Recent Bannings

Post by Gravy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:31 pm

****** hopkin has destroyed our club he's business can go bust or whateva It doesn't even matter. He gave a bullshit reason to pull out. If I saw him I'd shout the abuse at him. Prick.

Post Reply