Exodus

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Sagres

Well who will we lose today?
Dagger83

Don't do that. I thought we'd re-signed the useless lump for a moment then.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
DI Mike Dashwood

We may not need to shed to many more immediately?? We have probably saved £70k on wages between now and end of season with those who have gone, plus some small fees for these players as well (in some instances). That's quite a saving straight off.

Maybe 1 or 2 more over the next month will go. But another club has to want to take on the wages as the player won't agree to go and cut his salary in half.
Auntie Merge

I’ve heard to expect more departures today.
BarkingRambo

Dagger83 wrote:Don't do that. I thought we'd re-signed the useless lump for a moment then.
Had me worried too.
The Romford Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:I’ve heard to expect more departures today.

Cheek
RampantDuke

'Movement of Jah people'........or should it be Dag People?
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
CheathDagger

trying to get rid of whitely and fejiri too.

heard ling and ferrier went for combined 11 grand :lol:
RayleighDagger1986

The club hasnt posted any news as yet on further departures but the person who updates the club website may have moved on as well!!
RayleighDagger1986

What is the debt?
DaggerJoel11

Bet it's like feeding time at the zoo with all NL clubs swooping like vultures to get themselves a good deal. Sad really.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ThatRoundThing

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Bet it's like feeding time at the zoo with all NL clubs swooping like vultures to get themselves a good deal. Sad really.

Like seagulls after yer chips :smile:
ARNU

Don't think you can blame them. If we could pay our players they'd stay. Nobody works for nothing on here do they ? If your boss tells you he can't pay you surely you move on. As an employer looking for staff of course you'll try and get the best from your rivals. Welcome to the real world.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
HGDagger

From the Sutton United website: https://www.suttonunited.net/paul-welco ... extension/

"We’ve also had an offer accepted for another striker, so we should be well served in that department for the last part of the season.”

Rumours about that this is Michael Cheek
Diggerthedog

HGDagger wrote:From the Sutton United website: https://www.suttonunited.net/paul-welco ... extension/

"We’ve also had an offer accepted for another striker, so we should be well served in that department for the last part of the season.”

Rumours about that this is Michael Cheek
Done deal hence why they moved Lafeyette out yesterday. Down to the bare bones up top now.