Tamplin Watch

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chigwellian
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by Chigwellian » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:50 pm

Wow ... that’s hardcore

Sagres
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by Sagres » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Only 820 people @ last nights FA Trophy replay

Online
Mark
Posts: 824
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by Mark » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:44 pm

O'Hara bit heavily at the opposition official twitter feed. Very embarrassing.

hockley dagger
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by hockley dagger » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Sagres wrote:Only 820 people @ last nights FA Trophy replay
We won't get many more than that the way things are going. Maybe he'll come back here to acquire our national league spot

dagger4eva
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by dagger4eva » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:50 pm

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/footba ... ttendances___/

Although its clearly miles off the 2000+ he wanted - 442 for a county cup game is bloody decent.

The bloke is so deluded its remarkable.

Voice of reason
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:15 am

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by Voice of reason » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:07 pm

dagger4eva wrote:http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/footba ... ttendances___/

Although its clearly miles off the 2000+ he wanted - 442 for a county cup game is bloody decent.

The bloke is so deluded its remarkable.
Or he's looking for an excuse to bail out?
Can't think of another time that happened recently.........

BB-Dagger
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:32 am

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by BB-Dagger » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:54 pm

He can see Daggers are ready for the taking with a cheeky low bid :grin:

hockley dagger
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by hockley dagger » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Wouldn't put it past him to buy us for the conference spot and play at billericay

Online
User avatar
ARNU
Posts: 3030
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by ARNU » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:37 pm

So if he comes along with £10mil do we say no ?
Manners are not a weakness.

SUSSEX DAGGER
Posts: 1927
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:47 am

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by SUSSEX DAGGER » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:37 pm

See his threatening to sack himself if they lose Saturday !

RampantDuke
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by RampantDuke » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:54 pm

Anybody remember Millionaire Villa in Roy of the Rovers, when a rich kid buys Selby Villa on the basis that he plays in every game (even though he has no idea what he is doing?). I used to think that was far fetched....

Daggernewbie
Posts: 709
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by Daggernewbie » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:04 pm


dagger4eva
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by dagger4eva » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Not to mention there was this absolute belter of a reply in response to a tweet mocking their loss:

I've seen more class in a some of the hobo's that now litter the streets of the city!

And to think there were people out there taken in by this absolute goon of a man and thought he was a viable option to takeover our club!!!
Attachments
TMPON.jpg

Voice of reason
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:15 am

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by Voice of reason » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:14 pm

dagger4eva wrote:Not to mention there was this absolute belter of a reply in response to a tweet mocking their loss:

I've seen more class in a some of the hobo's that now litter the streets of the city!

And to think there were people out there taken in by this absolute goon of a man and thought he was a viable option to takeover our club!!!
Genuine question. What does Queer Trophy mean? Is he trying to insult someone?

rebeldagger
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:51 pm
Location: Romford
Contact:

Re: Tamplin Watch

Post by rebeldagger » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Voice of reason wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Not to mention there was this absolute belter of a reply in response to a tweet mocking their loss:

I've seen more class in a some of the hobo's that now litter the streets of the city!

And to think there were people out there taken in by this absolute goon of a man and thought he was a viable option to takeover our club!!!
Genuine question. What does Queer Trophy mean? Is he trying to insult someone?
I did ponder the same thing, yet does not surprise me he's homophobic.

Post Reply