FANS FORUM

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger83

Diggerthedog wrote:Lets face it Adrian you know very little about the club, your just a fan that comes to games at 2.55 and then goes home straight after the final whistle. I can understand why you do not see the point of others that know so much more.
That's extremely harsh on someone who has been a fan for decades. The in-fighting on here is ridiculous sometimes.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Diggerthedog

Dagger83 wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Lets face it Adrian you know very little about the club, your just a fan that comes to games at 2.55 and then goes home straight after the final whistle. I can understand why you do not see the point of others that know so much more.
That's extremely harsh on someone who has been a fan for decades. The in-fighting on here is ridiculous sometimes.
I'm not discrediting his support just pointing out that those that spend more time in or around the club know more than those that do not.
SUSSEX DAGGER

A very valid point has been made , this did not start with the Club being put up for sale it was occurring in the days of Wayne when the Board refused to sack him.

So please lets not pretend this all started with the Club being put up for sale.

I note that People are commenting on his Personal Life, must be a painfull time for him and I hope that his problems in that sphere can be resolved. If they are true then
I would imagine that any Solicitor worth their salt would immediatly put a stop on accounts that contained Matrimonial assets and the flags and this fake news could be used as a smokescreen.

There is bound to be another twist in this saga. We could well have a new minority shareholder anytime soon!
Adrian

Dagger83 wrote:
To be fair it's one of the few times he's actually managing to be right about me.
I've got far more important things to worry about than what goes on around a football club. I can't think of any reason why I'd want to spend that much time around it. It all seems a bit sad to me to be honest.

Football is 90 minutes of distraction every other Saturday and the occasional Tuesday if I can.
ARNU

I agree with Adrian.

Bang bang thud !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Yes it's a football club but for many others it's a chance to meet up with people you've known for many years. Most weeks I enjoy the before and after much more than the 90 mins.

The clubhouse is also a pub to a handful of people, not me as I don't live local so if the worst happens it's not just the football club that suffers many local groups that use the facilities will also suffer. Groups of that include pensioners, pigeon racers, boxers plus many many others hold events at the club.
Adrian

Not sure what pensions and pigeon racers have got to do with how long I'm at the ground on match days.

I'm well aware of how the club supports other organisations having been a member of one that used it for meetings, currently being a member of an organisation that often holds fundraising events there and having got a bunch of tickets to a game earlier this season for the youth group I run.
Diggerthedog

So you attend on non match days you must be sad.