Club Statement

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Ideally £25 mil goes in the account Monday and we start spending Tuesday. Rarely how it happens in the lower levels of football and small business. At some point your due dikigenxw about the creditor must be sound. Everyone ( not all ) we're not alarmed by a used car dealer as they were by Glenn Tamplin . Time will tell if that decision was right. Tamplin love him or hate him is probably having a bit of a giggle right now.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NickMurphy

I think it was fair to assume that a bloke who had been associated with the club for well over a decade and is a respectable businessman in the community would not pull the plug in the way Glyn has. Whether we should have spunked the cash in the quite the way we have with a questionable squad size is another issue.
DI Mike Dashwood

A budget is set at the beginning of the season taking many factors into account. If you never spent any money based on a certain amount of predictions or trust then you wouldn't have a team. Anything can happen in the season to throw that out. A sponsor could go to the wall, something could happen to reduce the crowds significantly, a supplier could go to the wall and a new one may be more expensive...............

If the majority shareholder tells you he is going to put in money and has put up the initial amount promised then I don't know what else could have been done??? This is the danger that some of us warned about when we ceased being a members club. You all said this could happen with Tamplin but not with Hopkin, now it has that's all Thompson's fault!!!
ARNU

How is letting Dagenham and Redbridge go to the wall because Glynn Hopkins is a bit delicate good PR for Glynn Hopkins the car retailer ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure those flags have not been allowed to be flown at home games with stewards apprehending for well, ever since I can remember I don't miss many games and actually sure never seen them displayed at VR, I remember the incident when the Forest Green was tucked in the Community stand in that play off and all hell broke loose with them when just before kick off our stewards demanded it on one of their own, can't remember the reason tbh, on away games I've only seen them probably 4 to 5 times, but I would really have thought PR was lost a bit here between club and fans and a get together round a table over even a couple of drinks would have settled this man to man. and so sad to see what's been happening since our relegation. I was told once and I really know they meant it that the club Dagenham & Redbridge do really appreciate its fans efforts, and every time I get up early dawn to push the support out again that rings in my ears, and pushes me on. We will survive because after all finances have always been tight but when will lessons ever be learnt?