Just an idea....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

But why not us fans put together a consortium of our own. Raise funds through maybe shares or something, talk with supporters from other clubs i.e Wimbledon and Portsmouth to see how they raised capital etc. Make it a non profit club. Just an idea. Any other thoughts on this?
The Romford Dagger

Pompey and Wimbledon have far bigger fan bases though.

How many daggers would be willing to pay more money to get the club out of the whole Thommo and co have put the club in?

It depends how much needs to be raised of course but if it’s a million, even if people put £50 in each, that’s still 20,000 contributors needed.
RayleighDagger1986

Its a work in progress
ThatRoundThing

I would not part with a penny more than I currently spend unless top earners in management and paid directors were shown to have reduced considerably their wages. No good thininking of trimming playing staff or negotiateing cheaper contracts if it doesn’t also apply to management.
ARNU

I could be manager on a reduced wage and when I win only 1 in 9 or whatever it is you can all listen to my bullshit excuses and get your A4 out and I'll bugger off with my pay off.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !