Just in case...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

I notice that Lee and Paul tweeted George and George responded.
@leewilsonDRFC @Daggerpaul no worries, I understand. There's not much I can say about it as not in the loop but please do remember what my dad has done for the club over many years as a sponsor & also the investments he made as a director. He cares about the club like everyone else & doesn't deserve abuse

Now it might be clutching at straws, but just in case there is even the slightest of a remote chance that Glyn could put some of his toys back in the pram for a bit and at least fund us to the end of the season please don’t abuse him or his company. I’ve seen someone tweet that the Romford showroom should get some packets in the post for Christsakes. Abuse isn’t going to make him think that he has made the wrong decision! In fact I’d think we’d never see him at a game ever again, let alone fund our survival.

(Out of interest, what grief would he get if he turned up at a game?)

Yes he has been really vicious in the way he has done this, so express sadness, state he is wrong to have left us without seeing us through to the end of the season but do it without personal abuse.
The Romford Dagger

I would agree with that merge. Sending him abuse won’t help - especially the stuff in the post.

I do think he’s shafted us here thlugh.
ARNU

I don't know the bloke, wouldn't recognise him and wouldn't blame him if he pulled out for whatever reason. From the little I know from the club statement I'd just be astonished that anyone buying / investing in a football club would be at all surprised by or bothered by the actions and opinions of such a tiny %age of fans. It's his money he can do what he wants with it.

( nissans are horrible cars though !)
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !