Takeover off

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

What really worries me has all this financial mess effected our team since September and worse to come? Whenever a club goes into financial meltdown struggling on the field always seems to be the natural product, even our level look at Hartlepool Utd and Chester. What started such a decent season has left me and many others completely gutted, we seemed to playing with our backs against the wall.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well this thread has exceeded 90 contributions , which obviously means that there is a group of us who are committed to this Club and care very deeply about its future.

We all have difference of opinions and views, we might not agree or share them but it is clear we are all singing from the same hymn sheet when it comes to the future of this Club.

So I appeal to everybody lets have our debates, lets have our disagreements and points of view but lets all stand together .

We are all Daggers and the time to Unite is now, really do think the future of this Club is at a Crossroads and a rocky Road lays ahead with the very existence of this Club at risk
dagger4eva

Agree with that Rodders.

Regardless of what happens, I believe this club has a good, strong and big enough hardcore supporter base now that things can be re-built, from the very bottom up if needs be. Im sure everyone hopes it doesnt come to that but lets just wait and see.

In the first instance, a statement from Pyongyang headquarters would be appreciated.
lupins

Congratulations being the first to echo the all pulling together thread and reference North Korea in the same sentence
Mike the Dagger

lupins wrote:Congratulations being the first to echo the all pulling together thread and reference North Korea in the same sentence
:yay: :thumbu:
dagger4eva

lupins wrote:Congratulations being the first to echo the all pulling together thread and reference North Korea in the same sentence
Oh ok then - if it makes you feel better, lets not hope we get a statement from the people running our club (into the ground)

Let the rumours and speculation continue ad nauseam and make out all is rosy!
lupins

It was all going so well until the brackets
Chigwellian

To be fair... I think 'running into the ground' is near the truth.

Any future takeover, I feel, mustn't include any of the current board
The Romford Dagger

Chigwellian wrote:To be fair... I think 'running into the ground' is near the truth.

Any future takeover, I feel, mustn't include any of the current board
I agree
IanC

Get the East’s and gooders back involved,get some of our legends involved,Gary Hill back as boss and get our family and fun club back!
Only those who care and have cared about our wonderful little club down the years,when the place was buzzing!
Just a thought.