Views From The Sieve

The Independent Dagenham and Redbridge forum

Tamplin Watch

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby Mike the Dagger » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:04 pm

Diggerthedog wrote:I was taking the statement put on the official club website not your arse licking interview with him. Quit licking he is gone.


He didn't write the statement that was put on the official club website. When he was asked outright, he said it wasn't true.

I reported what he said. You miht not like it, may even not believe it, but it is true.
User avatar
Mike the Dagger
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby JFJBENSTEAD » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:16 pm

In hindsight - should we have taken the money?
JFJBENSTEAD
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:03 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby Mark » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:19 pm

No.
Mark
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby dagger4eva » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:44 pm

Absolutely .... not!

Would have gone and supported Barking the second he made it through the door
dagger4eva
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby SUSSEX DAGGER » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:57 pm

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:I was taking the statement put on the official club website not your arse licking interview with him. Quit licking he is gone.


He didn't write the statement that was put on the official club website. When he was asked outright, he said it wasn't true.

I reported what he said. You miht not like it, may even not believe it, but it is true.


tut tut MTD you left the g out of might . You really must do better
SUSSEX DAGGER
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby Daggernewbie » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:16 am

dagger4eva wrote:Absolutely .... not!

Would have gone and supported Barking the second he made it through the door

I think you find a lot of us would have, I know I would or even Hornchurch
Daggernewbie
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby Coydagger » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:05 am

Shows what some of our supporters are like does this post. I support the football team so would I have gone to somewhere else if Tamplin took over? No, because I support Dagenham & Redbridge whoever is in charge. With the way things are going, does Tamplin look like a better option? Arguably yes as no wheels have fallen off at Billericay yet. People on here will find it hard to admit because they’ve got egg on their face. The best thing since sliced bread (Hopkin) has well and truly done us over if speculation is to be believed.
Coydagger
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby Diggerthedog » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:39 am

Or perhaps he has real personal reasons to have pulled out and not because he got bored or run out of money?
Diggerthedog
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby RayleighDagger1986 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:57 am

Coydagger
The annoying part of all this is "speculation".
I wait on any official announcement before saying my two piece on this.
RayleighDagger1986
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby Coydagger » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:05 am

Diggerthedog wrote:Or perhaps he has real personal reasons to have pulled out and not because he got bored or run out of money?

Regardless, he took on responsibility. He come up with the playing budget we have on the pitch this despite attendances not making up for it. For me he is accountable. However like I’ve said, this is all speculation until the club make a statement.
Coydagger
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby Diggerthedog » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 am

Perhaps he had no choice in the matter? Oh it's real, statement will only come firm things.
Diggerthedog
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby Mike the Dagger » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:01 am

Diggerthedog wrote:Perhaps he had no choice in the matter? Oh it's real, statement will only come firm things.


Have you any idea how pathetic making excuses for Hopkin in a thread slagging off Tamplin is??

And they say irony is dead!
User avatar
Mike the Dagger
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby Coydagger » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:52 am

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Perhaps he had no choice in the matter? Oh it's real, statement will only come firm things.


Have you any idea how pathetic making excuses for Hopkin in a thread slagging off Tamplin is??

And they say irony is dead!


I'm not pro Tamplin or anything but I have to agree. If Tamplin took over and then pulled out suddenly for 'personal reasons' then he would have been destroyed on this forum. However Hopkin is still being defended like a Saint :eh:
Coydagger
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby The Romford Dagger » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Coydagger wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Perhaps he had no choice in the matter? Oh it's real, statement will only come firm things.


Have you any idea how pathetic making excuses for Hopkin in a thread slagging off Tamplin is??

And they say irony is dead!


I'm not pro Tamplin or anything but I have to agree. If Tamplin took over and then pulled out suddenly for 'personal reasons' then he would have been destroyed on this forum. However Hopkin is still being defended like a Saint :eh:


Crazy isn’t it. Only one of the two have shafted the club here.
The Romford Dagger
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:15 am

Re: Tamplin Watch

Postby Auntie Merge » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:52 am

User avatar
Auntie Merge
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss all things Dagenham and Redbridge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Gravy, hockley dagger, Mark, NBDag and 22 guests