Tamplin Watch

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:I was taking the statement put on the official club website not your arse licking interview with him. Quit licking he is gone.
He didn't write the statement that was put on the official club website. When he was asked outright, he said it wasn't true.

I reported what he said. You miht not like it, may even not believe it, but it is true.
JFJBENSTEAD

In hindsight - should we have taken the money?
Mark

No.
dagger4eva

Absolutely .... not!

Would have gone and supported Barking the second he made it through the door
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:I was taking the statement put on the official club website not your arse licking interview with him. Quit licking he is gone.
He didn't write the statement that was put on the official club website. When he was asked outright, he said it wasn't true.

I reported what he said. You miht not like it, may even not believe it, but it is true.
tut tut MTD you left the g out of might . You really must do better
Daggernewbie

dagger4eva wrote:Absolutely .... not!

Would have gone and supported Barking the second he made it through the door
I think you find a lot of us would have, I know I would or even Hornchurch
Coydagger

Shows what some of our supporters are like does this post. I support the football team so would I have gone to somewhere else if Tamplin took over? No, because I support Dagenham & Redbridge whoever is in charge. With the way things are going, does Tamplin look like a better option? Arguably yes as no wheels have fallen off at Billericay yet. People on here will find it hard to admit because they’ve got egg on their face. The best thing since sliced bread (Hopkin) has well and truly done us over if speculation is to be believed.
Diggerthedog

Or perhaps he has real personal reasons to have pulled out and not because he got bored or run out of money?
RayleighDagger1986

Coydagger
The annoying part of all this is "speculation".
I wait on any official announcement before saying my two piece on this.
Coydagger

Diggerthedog wrote:Or perhaps he has real personal reasons to have pulled out and not because he got bored or run out of money?
Regardless, he took on responsibility. He come up with the playing budget we have on the pitch this despite attendances not making up for it. For me he is accountable. However like I’ve said, this is all speculation until the club make a statement.
Diggerthedog

Perhaps he had no choice in the matter? Oh it's real, statement will only come firm things.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:Perhaps he had no choice in the matter? Oh it's real, statement will only come firm things.
Have you any idea how pathetic making excuses for Hopkin in a thread slagging off Tamplin is??

And they say irony is dead!
Coydagger

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Perhaps he had no choice in the matter? Oh it's real, statement will only come firm things.
Have you any idea how pathetic making excuses for Hopkin in a thread slagging off Tamplin is??

I'm not pro Tamplin or anything but I have to agree. If Tamplin took over and then pulled out suddenly for 'personal reasons' then he would have been destroyed on this forum. However Hopkin is still being defended like a Saint :eh:
The Romford Dagger

Coydagger wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:

I'm not pro Tamplin or anything but I have to agree. If Tamplin took over and then pulled out suddenly for 'personal reasons' then he would have been destroyed on this forum. However Hopkin is still being defended like a Saint :eh:
Crazy isn’t it. Only one of the two have shafted the club here.