Takeover off

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

All this talk regarding rumours of Glyn pulling out is nonsense. There is no evidence to support this theory even with the departure of Lokko back to Stevenage and the sale of White to the same club.
Lets close this down and get back to supporting the team positively
NBDag

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:All this talk regarding rumours of Glyn pulling out is nonsense. There is no evidence to support this theory even with the departure of Lokko back to Stevenage and the sale of White to the same club.
Lets close this down and get back to supporting the team positively
Evidence aside from the small resignation listed at companies house. But otherwise yes. Need to focus on the team until confirmation is official
Diggerthedog

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
File it under your bottle went when I interviewed Tamplin file.
Which bit of what he promised to do at Dagenham has he not done at Billericay then?

Go ahead, I'll wait.
Uh? I'm talking about you doing a massive u turn on the whole scenario, don't give two ****** about what he is doing at Billericay.
Blackie645

I’ll always get behind the players, ru telling me it hasn’t affected the players performance, of course it has, they have known about this for ages.
Adrian

dagger4eva wrote:Im more anticipating the kinda predictable shift blaming excercise that is sure to be coming our way soon.

Either way, people are gonna need to get their fund raising thinking caps on pronto. The future of our club COULD depend on it!
This blame shifting exercise you mention; is it the one that you seem to be involved in already?
Adrian

dagger4eva wrote: Back to Glyn, I believe he's a genuine and decent person and good businessman.
IF the walking away rumours are true, im sure there would be actual, valid reasons for it - although yes, im

The thing that baffles me is that the club put this statement out on the 4th Jan
https://daggers.co.uk/news/-L21JvVYaVwF7TOu-sx9
Why would they IF Glyn had walked just 2-3 weeks earlier?
Is there in fact another consortium that took over the club, minus glyn? If so, whos involved?

For a club thats so keen to avoid the rumour mill going into overdrive about the flags/emails - they remain remarkarbly silent on this matter....
Any consortium would not have taken over the club as a group of individuals.
They would have all bought shares in a ltd company and the ownership of the football club would have been transferred to that ltd company.
That's what would have completed on Jan 4th and remould have been difficult for the club not to announce it at that point.
A director resigning in the interim probably wouldn't change much.

Oh and Steve Thompson has prearranged it all with the devil.
Blackie645

Auntie Merge is a bit quite on here :thumbu:
mickeyblue

Who cares about tampon he gone now. Let's just hope all this gets sorted very quickly or we end up closer to bottom than playoff. Then get finances in order.

Like it or not stupid things like fake emails didn't help situations
Oh well won't be long we be getting buckets out.
but we finished 9th!
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
File it under your bottle went when I interviewed Tamplin file.
Which bit of what he promised to do at Dagenham has he not done at Billericay then?

Go ahead, I'll wait.
Uh? I'm talking about you doing a massive u turn on the whole scenario, don't give two ****** about what he is doing at Billericay.
Wow that is weak even by your low standards. All I did was report what he said, the only bit of opinion in that was in the conclusion...

So what do DiggerDagger make of that?

It seems pretty clear that the club needs investment now, it is just a matter of who and how much.

The club is in a great position on the field of play and in a mess off it and we need this sorted out quickly.

Glenn Tamplin certainly comes across as having commitment, enthusiasm and energy, things that have been in short supply on the Daggers board for a while. The club says they have done due diligence and he's good for the money. He's now asking for less than 50% of the club and offering personal guarantees. There are no assets to strip.

If only he had known who Karl Williams was!!!

Now lets have that fans forum.

I'd stick to jumping to conclusions and slagging people off that have given a lot to our club, the stuff you are good at eh? Maybe you could even forge an email or something?
Diggerthedog

Completely missed my point. Who has given a lot to the club who I have slagged if and not earned money from it?
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:Completely missed my point. Who has given a lot to the club who I have slagged if and not earned money from it?
Dave Bennett...

Go ahead, tell me properly what your point is.
Diggerthedog

When have I slagged him off then?
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:When have I slagged him off then?
Ah ok, I take it back. I'm not Adrian so I won't go searching every one of your posts and will admit I am wrong, you have never ever said anything at all against Dave Bennett. It is just Thommo you hate irrationally for drawing a salary for doing the full time job of running a company with a £3m (from memory) turnover.

I'm still waiting to hear what your "point" is though. I'll wait.
Sagres

Blackie645 wrote:Auntie Merge is a bit quite on here :thumbu:
I was thinking that myself very quite!!
Diggerthedog

I will leave this here, probably not be best time for more infighting. Might all need to stick together soon.