Message from Solihull Fans

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Ynotselim

Good luck for the rest of the season. Hope you make the playoffs. Just wanted to say what a proper club you are , on our way out , many daggers fans congratulated us on the win and had a chat with us.
Very gentlemanly and sporting in defeat , very magnanimous, top respect
We all left really hoping that you would do well and adopting daggers as our 2nd club !
Best of luck for the season
Diggerthedog

Thank You and good luck, good to chat to one of your directors also after the game. Your team should move forward well under a very good manager.
Dagdale

Very nice comments from a fellow non leaguer and grateful, you were the better side yesterday and in Mark Yates you have a guy at last whose hopefully putting the Moors in the right direction, always enjoyed the day out in Solihull, the pretty vibrant town centre and a friendly little clubhouse you have, and my, we've seen some goals go either way since we only recently started playing against you. We may still be playing against you next season mate!
Mark

I gave the visiting players a little clap yesterday. Reminded me a lot of how we used to be. Going away to a bigger club and fighting tooth and nail to get 3 deserved points.
Daggernewbie

Thank you glad you had an enjoyable time you deserved the win :clap:
Blackie645

Met 4 sollihul fans as I was walking up my front garden in Rainham Road South coming back from the game, they were singing, and very happy, I wished them all the best, they were very polite. They had parked round the cross keys pub in Dagenham Village, they were going in there for a good drink up, not heading home till closing time, really liked our club.