Doidge

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

9 goals for a team that created very little was a decent return and he put in a lot of work as well.
I don't remember him missing loads of chances and always got the feeling he'd get goals in a team that provided some service.

The treatment of former players always baffles me. Some get abuse chucked at them and then Mohamed about because they have the cheek to give a little back.
Others get welcomed back over the tannoy and then act like complete tossers like Gavin Hoyte.
Mark

Tbf all the rest of us saw was Doidge celebrating in front of our fans so he was always going to get abuse after that. Before he did that I didn't hear anything negative towards him bar the usual mild wind-up attempts.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Lets face it he aint the first to leave here and look better. Arnu's okd mateTomlin was pants for us yet scored goals at Torquey on loan and then Southend. Hawkins is starting to look what we thought he could be down at the Skates but looked Tomlin like second half of last season.

Always liked his effort. Dagger Joel yes we did take hin.from the Welsh league but we were not the only ones who wanted him .We beat Bristol Rovers and at least one other bigger Club then us to get him.

He was out of contract and FGR doubled his wages. Good luck to the lad
RM1Dagger

I've personally no issues with ex players giving it back with a cupped ear or whatever, hurts at the time but some get dog's abuse. I thought the abuse he got in the second leg was well OTT and he'd have been well within his rights to wind 700 of us up then but he didn't.
Now the SE27 Dagger
ARNU

I actually spoke to Tomlin after that Southend game where he played like Christiano Ronaldo and told him so. I never thought our hoofball game suited his game. My dislike for him was probably unfair, it should have been aimed at John still for persevering with him in a system that was constantly failing.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

Let's not rewrite history with Tomlin. The only time in his career he reached double figures was 1 season at Southend. Most of his career he's been pretty disappointing. He might have got a few decent moves in his career but barely lasted a season at most clubs.