My future postings on here.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Please note I will be adding one of these statements to all my future postings no one can get confused.

By the way this is my own Opinion it has nothing to do with the Dagenham & Redbridge Supporters Club.

Or this one :- This posting is on the behalf of the Dagenham & Redbridge Supporters Club.

Or this one :- This posting is to do with Travel to away games so you know who you can get in touch with or that the travel details have changed.

Hope you all understand as I have to put one of these this Auntie Merge said this to me " @DaggerNewbie. If you don't want your posts to be taken as speaking from the supporters club then don't post under the same username that you use for all the supporters club posts ".Unless things have changed when I joined you could only have one username linked to your email address.If I`m wrong let me know thank you.
ARNU

Nobody cares !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Chigwellian

Merge does!
Auntie Merge

Chigwellian wrote:Merge does!
I think you’ll find I don’t really.

If people had theme tunes, mine would be this.
https://youtu.be/2-eclUz-RYI
Daggernewbie

Auntie Merge wrote:
Chigwellian wrote:Merge does!
I think you’ll find I don’t really.

If people had theme tunes, mine would be this.
https://youtu.be/2-eclUz-RYI
Funny you made all the fuss about my postings on here so back tracking now.So why did you post this then " @DaggerNewbie. If you don't want your posts to be taken as speaking from the supporters club then don't post under the same username that you use for all the supporters club posts "
Auntie Merge

Not back tracking: you seem to have a tendency not to read and understand posts. Someone calling you out in my sponsorship post is a good example. You say you are deeply offended and want an apology from me.
There will be no apology forthcoming.
Stop acting like a diva.
Daggernewbie

Auntie Merge wrote:Not back tracking: you seem to have a tendency not to read and understand posts. Someone calling you out in my sponsorship post is a good example. You say you are deeply offended and want an apology from me.
There will be no apology forthcoming.
Stop acting like a diva.
Why are you dragging up other posts now ? and who asked for an apology certainly wasn`t me, can`t see where I asked for an apology in this reply "Auntie Merge since when did I say that the Supporters Club should not get involved I`m personally offended at what you have said " now you are putting stuff down that I never said so this bit you wrote comes to mind "you seem to have a tendency not to read and understand posts " and as for your sponsorship page soon as you said about reading your link I Replied Thank you Suzanne here is part of the posting just to remind you

Daggernewbie » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:40 pm

You can find out what the charity is called and why I am raising funds for them if you click the link in the post, like so many others today who have successfully and most generously donated.
https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/suzannecollier

Ok thank you Suzanne
does this not show I made a mistake by not reading the link

And as for not back tracking ok maybe should have said why are you suddenly changing your tune by saying this " I think you’ll find I don’t really." when you said in another posting you are saying this @DaggerNewbie. If you don't want your posts to be taken as speaking from the supporters club then don't post under the same username that you use for all the supporters club posts " if this did not bother you why say it in the 1st place.

Stop acting like a diva
Auntie Merge

tl;dr

Daggernewbie wrote:

Stop acting like a diva
Me? NEVER!

Happy new year.