Ebbsfleet Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

So who's making be short trip to Ebbsfleet? Only 11 mins from Stratford. We can't afford a loss here as they will leapfrog is and we will be out of the play offs.

Would like to see Doe dropped and Lokko at the back with Robson and Howell moved back into the side.

Given the last three performances I would like to see at least a draw but think a defeat is on the cards, 2-1 loss Cheek with the goal 1,670 (203 away)
ARNU

Yep , 20 mins in the car probably easier than a home game from here. I doubt it'll be an easy one for us and unless stilly has had words I don't think we'll win it. Good news is we haven't lost any of the always I've been to this season, last one I did was Chester let's hope we match that score.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
MR P

Any pubs near the ground to drink in?
Daggernewbie

MR P wrote:Any pubs near the ground to drink in?
Only pub near by is the George & Dragon about 10 mins away from the ground.
Dagdale

Went here pre season friendly a couple of seasons back and really enjoyed it with a few other daggers bar an awful 5-0 result or so with Burnett at the helm, they've added a new stand since so not quite shore where were be housed but found their club very hospitable and before there found the Rose pub not far from the Northfleet station and back of High Street although not a really glamour pub had a spot on crowd of locals, friendly and a fair priced pint. There a'int a bad Cafe opposite corner of ground if its open with the 'holiday period'. Must say think Daryl McMahon's a really good coach and if John does eventually call it a day this type of Manager would be very useful to grab if we can, thought one of the best teams down our manor so far and boy did they use their wingers well so after the last two doldrums and knowing well we do seem to rise to the better teams think were in for some game fellow daggers, great HS line there, not far, so lets lift those boys back up the table.
SUSSEX DAGGER

After hearing the latest Managers interview where i kid you not he says "we did ok Monday" i am going to do what the players bar the odd exception have done last two games put me feet up and take it easy.

When you have a problem you first have to accept you have one ffs
MR P

Cheers all much appreciated
ThatRoundThing

I think we will do really well to come away with anything from this game. Ebbsfleets current Home form is 5/5. I just hope Stilly doesn’t pick this game for experimenting with a drastic change of players and tactics, some may say he needs to after two losses but anything too drastic and I fear we are in for a hiding.

If we lose heavily and other results really go against us, I believe it is theoretically possible or us to drop as low as 11th.

Those asking about pubs, I live in Thurrock but don’t trust the Dartford crossing as there have been delays and sometimes gridlock over most of the Xmas period.
I will be going to Gravesend via the Tilbury Ferry, plenty of pubs and grub in and around the High Street including a Wetherspoons and another cheap drink pub about 100 yds from that which has a bus stop outside that drops off near the ground.Interesting old decor pub near Gravesend Station, The Somerset Arms which has mainly framed music memorabilia of old vinyl records, guitars and posters from acts from the sixties up to Oasis era.
.Bus to get 480/490.