Next game lineup

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Wayne didn't have many games in a very average Conference though as far as I can recall, although I may be missing that.
You're correct. What he did have was a load of games in pretty average League 2 seasons with a bunch of League 2 players.
What we have now is a bunch of Conference players in an average Conference.
I don't remember Burnett managing us for 4 wins in a row in the league.
The bit that always seems to get missed when trying to compare Still now with Burnett is that they both had players that were playing at their level.

Burnett only really got any real stick when we'd absolute rubbish for most of the season and we're pretty clearly going down.
ARNU

What has happened to justham ? Not even reserve keeper for ages. I thought he'd left tbh. Is the transfer window open yet ? We need some better players especially in defence. Let's be honest our star player went awol months ago. Feriji has gone right off the boil too. Cheek for me is a goal scorer but is as lazy as Reece Murphy ever was and I'm not sure we'd be anywhere near 7th place if the other teams weren't so weak. Burnetts team would have gone up last year.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DevonDagger

ARNU wrote:What has happened to justham ? Not even reserve keeper for ages. I thought he'd left tbh. Is the transfer window open yet ? We need some better players especially in defence. Let's be honest our star player went awol months ago. Feriji has gone right off the boil too. Cheek for me is a goal scorer but is as lazy as Reece Murphy ever was and I'm not sure we'd be anywhere near 7th place if the other teams weren't so weak. Burnetts team would have gone up last year.
There is no transfer windows in the National League(s). You can sign players whenever you want. Obviously can be trickier to get players from leagues above since they aren't able to get in replacements since they do have a window but we have nothing stopping us at any given moment. An example would be when we signed Elliott Romain for an undisclosed fee in the middle of March.

The window for the leagues above us opens 1st January.
ARNU

Well you live and learn. Thanks for that.

I quite like Romaine, busy nuisance of a player. Don't know why he isn't getting a run out.
DevonDagger

ARNU wrote:Well you live and learn. Thanks for that.

I quite like Romaine, busy nuisance of a player. Don't know why he isn't getting a run out.
Then you'll be even more confused to learn he was snuck out on loan at Welling! Been two weeks since and still nothing official on it.
ARNU

I knew he was out on loan but not where. Another player I thought put in a good shift or two was Ben Nunn , he seems to have vanished up his own jacksie too.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:I knew he was out on loan but not where. Another player I thought put in a good shift or two was Ben Nunn , he seems to have vanished up his own jacksie too.
Ben Numn was doing superbly until he had a article in the non league paper about running another business then suddenly no sign of him at all. Very bizarre as he is clearly a better full back than Howells.
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:I knew he was out on loan but not where. Another player I thought put in a good shift or two was Ben Nunn , he seems to have vanished up his own jacksie too.
Ben Numn was doing superbly until he had a article in the non league paper about running another business then suddenly no sign of him at all. Very bizarre as he is clearly a better full back than Howells.
Except that Nunn is a right back and Ling has largely been our best player all season. When Nunn and Ling played, it was Ling that was shoved out of position which is just wrong with what he offers.
ARNU

Ling is probably the 1st name on the team sheet so I can see why Nunn doesn't go right back but what's he like elsewhere ?