Substitutes
Howell
Kandi
Moore
Lokko
Bloomfield
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
daggersjeff

Had to miss the coach this morning due to chest infection!!

Are we really playing that badly to be 0-2 down?
daggersjeff

And now Robinson taken off for Lokko? Was it an injury? pushing Robson forward?
RayleighDagger1986

According to twitter, we had an edge in the first half.
Dagdale

Just can't understand why so often we cannot hold onto periods of decent runs as like before Saturday's catastrophe at home to Eastleigh and now what seems to be a follow on again, the club never seems to be able to jettison it once and for all, on paper today a very strong looking decent team?
RayleighDagger1986

Does the problem lie with the players, the management team or the way games n fixtures turn out (no home game in 4 weeks)
Dagdale

Finished 2-0 to the E. tenners, when was the last time we won on a Boxing day FFS?
DaggerJoel11

Another really disappointing performance. So poor but exactly what we deserved. Ref gave us nothing in fairness but can't make excuses, we were poor and this has been a worrying few days.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mark

Second half was awful. No excuses.
Pondfield Dagger

6 boxing day defeats on the trot.

Leyton Orient (A) 2-0
braintree (A) 3-2
cambridge utd (H) 0-3
stevenage (H) 0-2
portsmouth (A) 1-0
southend (H) 0-3
RM1Dagger

Thought we started well and although the 1st half evened out I thought we were the better side going in without creating much. The out ball looked to be Howells into Sparkes but it was a bit sporadic. Second half (as observed) was rubbish.
Now the SE27 Dagger
Diggerthedog

Today was shockingly bad, I rarely leave games early but when the second went in I walked, aftwe Saturday and today it was basically crap.

We had lots of early pressure but created very little, I said in a thread if you keep chopping and changing the team you won't get anywhere. The players we have had coming back from injury are so unfit, Cheek, Sparkes and Robisnson are clearly not fit and I put blame the the physio/fitness coaches and it's costing us.

Ebbsfleet is now a very important game, lose and we will be behind them and out of the play off places.
DI Mike Dashwood

We lasted till the 89th minute. At that point we wasted yet another free kick with a poor delivery so knocked it on the head. We just caught a Central Line at Leyton as it was about to pull out, so good decision I think!!
mickeyblue

I thought we was set up completely wrong.
For instance cheek is a centre forward yet he was playing just off ferrier and was in no man's land on countless occasions. For all of Morgan's trying and hustling did he pass to any Dagenham player. I think not.
Defence getting far to much stick when got no protection from a very weak midfield.
U go 433 with Morgan cheek Whitley up top. And more importantly 3 midfielders one being Luke howell for his box to box running. Robinson sitting and boucard.

Cannot lose the midfield battle at any level like we did yesterday and expect anything other than defeat.

Shambles starting from team selection
but we finished 9th!