A Game Of Headers & Volleys Ep.20

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

Greetings earthlings

Here is the latest episode of my Daggers podcast, A Game Of Headers & Volleys that I make with Cockney Byrites.

In this episode we chat about our game at Hereford in the FA Trophy as well as discussing how our FA Trophy Glory Hunt team, Haringey Borough got on as they played Leyton Orient at home.

I also take on the Classic Daggers section and discuss when Dagenham beat League opposition for the first time in the FA Cup 1st Round Replay at Swindon Town in 1984.

Thanks in advance for listening and there will be a Christmas Special posted up on Christmas Eve, when we will have a whole episode dedicated to The Daggers. This will include our All Time Daggers XI picks as well as many Classic Daggers matches. As well as snippets from previous guests, Mark Janney, Auntie Merge and Joe Gibney.

https://soundcloud.com/choochoofilms/a- ... ode-twenty
nomis

Another great show lads

That Swindon game I remember well as it was my first ever Daggers Away game I went to and a fantastic result as well
I always remember getting back to the clubhouse after the game and the first person I saw was Lloyd Scott
"Good result Lloyd"
"Fantastic result" was the reply I got
It's just small moments like that that make you proud to be a Dagger