6 games to play between 23rd Dec & 9th Jan

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

A busy period between of six games between 23rd Dec & 9th Jan ( both dates included ) that`s a average of a game every 3 days, John is going to have too make some hard decisions who he plays as some will not cope with playing all six on the trot,be interesting to see his choices.
Cockney Byrites

Yet in the Premier League managers moan about tiredness and fatigue and the unfairness of match congestion, when they have to play two games in a week, on there bowling green like pitches. Hard life being a Premier League footballer isn't it!!
daggersjeff

Think you can discount the Hartlepool and Boreham Games as we have a 6 day break before Hartlepool.

I am concerned about the fitness, and temperament, of some of the squad to play 4 in 10 days, starting Saturday
Daggernewbie

daggersjeff wrote:Think you can discount the Hartlepool and Boreham Games as we have a 6 day break before Hartlepool.

I am concerned about the fitness, and temperament, of some of the squad to play 4 in 10 days, starting Saturday
Even having a 5 day break between Orient and Hartlepool it` still not much of a break if you have played 4 games before hand so good rotation is needed.
Diggerthedog

Keep changing the team will get us nowhere. A settled side will win this league, plenty of time for rest next round of Trophy date. Plus we have barely played the last month so should be plenty in the tank.
ARNU

Have all the other teams got the same busy schedule ? I'd guess so. No advantage to anyone really. I go to work everyday it's not a problem.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggernewbie

ARNU wrote:Have all the other teams got the same busy schedule ? I'd guess so. No advantage to anyone really. I go to work everyday it's not a problem.
So you go to work every day bet you sit on your arse all day have the weekend off also how many days off are you having for the Christmas period ? you won`t be training every day and play 90 odd mins of football which our lot will have to do and having fresh players can be an advantage when other teams are tired.Plus I`m not worried about the other lot they can run themselves ragged.
Mark

With Adams Robinson Fejiri Nunn Sparkes Kandi Pennell all available (I think) I actually think we look quite strong at last.

If players are looking tired by new years day I wouldn't be surprised to see a few changes. Can't see any of the next 3 games getting much rotation.
daggersjeff

Mark wrote:With Adams Robinson Fejiri Nunn Sparkes Kandi Pennell all available (I think) I actually think we look quite strong at last.

If players are looking tired by new years day I wouldn't be surprised to see a few changes. Can't see any of the next 3 games getting much rotation.
Think results in the first 3 games will be a deciding factor as well. If we have 7 points from those 3 there will be changes for the 2nd Orient game