Out of interest... away kit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Just wondering if anyone else entered into the Supporters Club 'design the new away kit' thing?
If you did what kit/colours did you suggest?

I went for the special yellow/blue League 2 play off final kit, that we wore at Wembley. It was a travesty we never got to wear that kit the following season and got stuck with losing green instead.
DagenHammer87

Was there a link to it and a closing date?

Can't remember seeing it anywhere...
Kevin

DagenHammer87 wrote:Was there a link to it and a closing date?

Can't remember seeing it anywhere...
Whilst it's unlikely I could ever be described as being welded to the internet, I do check this site, the official one + the facebook page fairly regularly - can't remember seeing it anywhere either.

If we could not have a green kit ever, ever, ever again please..
Auntie Merge

It was only open to supporters club members. The closing date was 1st December.
RampantDuke

Auntie Merge wrote:Just wondering if anyone else entered into the Supporters Club 'design the new away kit' thing?
If you did what kit/colours did you suggest?

I went for the special yellow/blue League 2 play off final kit, that we wore at Wembley. It was a travesty we never got to wear that kit the following season and got stuck with losing green instead.
Yeah - I couldn't believe that decision. Great kit only worn once :-(

Bring it back!
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
NBDag

Had no idea about this either... Yellow as an away kit has usually been what I like (although the black stripes one I thought was awful). But now I think I would like to see another white one. Something with a collar too.
Daggerfan

Actually I liked the Yellow with Black stripes. Although I’d take the Yellow and Blue play off final kit over that any day.