Barrow (a)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-L-r7re1uFjwHnDti9G2

About the only thing I'm certain of for tomorrow, is that it's going to be bloody freezing.

Hoping the boys can grab a second away win on the spin - perhaps 3-1 via Cheek + a couple from Whitely..

C'mon you Daggers!! :D
daggersjeff

After last seasons efforts, I'll take a point!!

1-1 Ling
DevonDagger

We're coming off the back of 3 wins on the bounce, the players are well-rested and clearly based on league position Barrow are not the same outfit as last season, thus a clear home win on the cards. :-(

I'd much prefer to see a 2-1 away win, I think if we can score first then I definitely fancy us to finish with the win
Daggerfan

Final score Barrow 1-0 Daggers Morgan Ferrier 56th minute.
Mike the Dagger

Great result that. Well done the boys.
stanton101

Terrific win, and a lot of the results went our way today.
Well done boys.
Sagres

Excellent result today + Aldershot, Sutton & Wrexham all lost.
DI Mike Dashwood

Brilliant result. Dare I say it, but the sort of result that wins championships!!!

Four wins in a row, four of next six games at home. Maybe just maybe.....................

Well done to the 40 who travelled. Two weeks before Christmas, 550 mile round trip, freezing cold. Hats off to all of you.
Diggerthedog

^^THIS^^
daggersjeff

Superb result to keep us in touch!
dagger4eva

Absolutely fantastic win!! Really expected us to slip up today - particularly given the week or so off and that barrow have improved of late.

Win our game in hand and were just 1 point off top. Going into xmas I wouldve taken that all day long!
Auntie Merge

Brilliant result. Exciting times.
NBDag

Beating any team that contains that arse Grant Holt is always good. Well done the boys. Sounded like Cousins provided the goods again at times too.

Rather coincidentally, I was in a cab last night and after I told the driver that Dagenham were pissing this league, the cabbie told me that his mate’s son was Jack Barthram (no, me neither) who is a right back for Barrow. Claimed that he’s on 40k a year. If true then Barrow are spending a lot on their squad and for the way their team is going, could be in a spot of bother if they go down. Especially if they’re playing to 800/900 home fans.
ARNU

My son went, stayed up in Barrow with his mate who has family up there. Said it was freezing. Great win.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
speedy

I wouldnt say Cousins came up with the goods again. Made a decent save late on but other than that he had little to do. Kicking was a bit wayward. Back four looked in control. Not really a game for the purist but a good win all the same. Corey's confidence looks shot to pieces. Even Currie stood with his arms wide open in disbelief after Corey made yet another poor decision. I would probably say we just about edged it.