Dover on Tuesday same team ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Do you think the same team should start on Tuesday against Dover seeing they pulled it back and won,hopefully this win gave them a bit of confidence as it will be a hard test against Dover.So all I can say is C.O.Y.D.
ARNU

I'd give whitely some bench time. Romain should play more.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggernewbie

ARNU wrote:I'd give whitely some bench time. Romain should play more.
I agree like to see either Ellliot Romain or Daniel Sparkes get a good run out.
Pondfield Dagger

play the same 10, drop lokko.

move robson to Centre back and play Adams in midfield, this was the team that were rock solid in the 1-0 against macclesfield. 4-2-3-1 formation

play the same team that beat macclesfield
Dagdale

Give Sparkes a start from the brief appearance in the Wirral last week certainly liked what I saw and getting good reports about him, just maybe he's the missing piece of late to bring us out of this drop in results.
DevonDagger

Dagdale wrote:Give Sparkes a start from the brief appearance in the Wirral last week certainly liked what I saw and getting good reports about him, just maybe he's the missing piece of late to bring us out of this drop in results.
I'm not sure whether he'll play or not, Stilly said in an interview after Saturday that Fejiri will 'probably' be back in the frame for Dover having been left out all together on the weekend.

People I know who watch Torquay have always said the best part about Sparksy during his time there is you can't recall a game where you'd say he's played poor.
Since then he had this bad injury, but hopefully he can continue the promising start he's made, albeit off the bench and show the same consistency as what was a struggling Torquay side for the most part.
Mark

Dover have some big lads and one very big striker. I think you have to pick Lokko again due to this. Even half their midfield is well over 6ft. This will be tough and we'll need to keep it on the deck to get much joy.
Diggerthedog

Mark wrote:Dover have some big lads and one very big striker. I think you have to pick Lokko again due to this. Even half their midfield is well over 6ft. This will be tough and we'll need to keep it on the deck to get much joy.
Agree with this. Is Bonz N'gala alive? Bit of a pointless signing really.