Orient sack their manager..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41981411

Not a huge surprise I guess..
dagger4eva

With a points tally of 3 from their last 33 the only surprise is it didn't come weeks sooner!

Seen quite a few comments from their supporters on Social Media suggesting they wanted, in fact needed John Still. He wouldn't go there ..... would he??
RampantDuke

I hate to say this but Still would be perfect for them. He would stop their freefall and stabilise them - then get the money to take them back up next year. If I was Orient I would be breaking the bank to get him. I hope I am wrong.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Kevin

I think that whoever has the dubious pleasure of getting the gig will be something like the 13th manager in just over 3 years.

Bonkers :shock:
Auntie Merge

Lots of names on the manager merry go round at the moment
Garry Hill
Graham Westley

An orient fan tells me they want John Still.
Daggernewbie

If John does go having a new manager with fresh ideas may not be a bad thing.
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:With a points tally of 3 from their last 33 the only surprise is it didn't come weeks sooner!

Seen quite a few comments from their supporters on Social Media suggesting they wanted, in fact needed John Still. He wouldn't go there ..... would he??
Well if they think they are dreadfull they then may recall that during this abysmal run we played them twice and not only lost to them we did not even manage to score.
Daggernewbie

The O`s have appointed Jon McCarthy as manager according to the national banter page
Phippo

J.S would never leave this club! He's a Dagger through and through. No amount of money could tempt him, and he will honour his contract. Oh wait a minute though!