Tranmere..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

Still pretty surprised by Tranmere's struggles this season considering how strong they were last year - that said, a win for them tomorrow puts them a single point behind us.

Can't really see us breaking our away-day-hoodoo at Prenton Park - would certainly take a draw..maybe 1-1 via a header from Scotty Doe?

C'mon you Daggers!! :D
Diggerthedog

This league is still very tight I wouldn't class them as struggling. Looking forward to the trip and we've won our last two up there. Will we finally get an away win? Be a good place to do so. Unless we go on a winning run of 4-5 games prior to Xmas I can only see us drifting further behind. As it Stands I can't see past Wrexham for the title.

2-1 Tranmere, 80 daggers.
Mark

They have a cup replay on weds which I'm sure they'll have an eye on. A draw seems most likely but we need to win away sooner or later.
Auntie Merge

Just a reminder if anyone is going. If you buy your ticket online today there is a £2 discount.
https://www.trfctickets.co.uk/visiting-supporters
Dagdale

Going up here ranks as one of the best away's at this level, great ground and across to the Wirral back from Liverpool city centre and spending a few good hours there is an extra tonic and so much going on. Fortunate enough to see our last two visits there where previous we had Ashley Hemming's great strike and a Billy B's thunderbolt that had us singing all the way back to Euston and then last season we were superb with Ollie Hawkins jingling around two of theirs at a good crucial time just after half-time to give us the well deserved 3 points, popping back to the Sportsman after to celebrate those Tranmere boys were well humbled in defeat and nice comments to take how well we achieved it, so just hope with not a too pleasant away spell since so long back we break it at last in this fine ground and bring up a good following to push 'em on! If we control and take out Norwood 2-1!