Season Ticket Prices...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

The club have released the season ticket prices for next season...
and they will be the same as this year, regardless of which league we are in.
Great news... just need to find £299... ;)

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/2 ... 69511.aspx
Diggerthedog

Credit that prices are the same but still think we have missed a trick here. Have a look at Sutton and Bury for a way to promote better attendances. With our gates so low something similar was worth a go.
Amber

Nearly £100 for our season ticket :o
daggersjeff

I like Borehams Idea
introduce a new season ticket holder and you both get them 1/2 price!!
NBDag

What we need to do is if we make it to the play off final, do something where people can exchange their ticket for a discounted season ticket
Paul from Barking

Promote the club as "The first club in Essex" which it certainly is when leaving London. Rather than being 'just another London team' the club should be and offer that "Pub team from Essex" experience
RayleighDagger1986

Are we a London or an Essex based club.
DISCUSS?
grumpy old git

Victoria rd
Dagenham
Essex.
Postal adress still Essex then postcode.
Dagdale

Its been a well documented topic for years RD and no doubt years to come (Essex or town?) when we read nearly all programme's away from home the hosts nearly always state us as an East London outfit and so do a vast network of tv media. Re prices, I too Jeff noticed how the Wood had that S/T great offer on Saturday's read, fair play to them and really hope it work's better in numbers for them next term, actually quite impressed with a small club and efforts they're making to attract the fans, things like hospitality, advert pitch side board price dropping and what was a great plus for so many close to the town with a fair good rash of pubs and eateries, surely its better to do a 2 4 1 and there's always the bonus of whoever extra comes in they're be spending on merchandise like a couple of drinks in club, programme, etc.
Alan

How about we advertise in local press/radio the Woking game as a taster: come along to Victoria Road for last game of the season and if you buy a season ticket for next season by 31.05 we will knock off the cost of your match day ticket for the Woking game. Exception for existing season ticket holders. West Ham are away at Stoke that day.
Amber

Diggerthedog wrote:Credit that prices are the same but still think we have missed a trick here. Have a look at Sutton and Bury for a way to promote better attendances. With our gates so low something similar was worth a go.
Woking are also going down the £100 season ticket offer.
ARNU

Let's give stuff away for nothing and see how long that lasts. Why don't we just pay the 200 quid and have our footy for £8.65 a game. I ain't being funny but if £200 is a push for you then you have your priorities wrong. There will be more important responsibilities in your life than conference football. Alternatively you can go support Sutton for a oner and pretty much guarantee your team will languish in this division or the ones below it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
mickeyblue

£500 for me this year

very expensive may hopefully with a wembley trip.

the season ticket prices are awesome, match day prices are overpriced
but we finished 9th!
Kevin

I think freezing the prices seems a pretty good deal to me.

That said, I am an idiot so what do I know..?!? :D
RayleighDagger1986

Why don't the club throw in a free match day programme for every game when a season ticket is purchased instead of dropping prices