TAMPLIN DEAL BACK ON?????????

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

I can actually confirm 'in the know' posting to be correct.

He paid £2500 in Luncheon Vouchers & £2500 using his Capital One Credit Card.

Oh, and there was also a clause that the boy had to lend the wheelchair to his sons football team every sunday!

:D :D :D :D
AVincelotFlyingLeap

This is a ******** mess lads.
NBDag

Alan wrote:
Not sure that many would agree on the ease with which he would find similarly paid work or that his age would be a positive factor.
Seems like the council love him, sure they wouldn't say no to taking him on if a position became vacant. Didn't word myself properly there- what I meant to say was that because of his age he isn't going to be too worried if he finds himself out of work. Sure he's got enough money to retire early and live comfortably.
Alan

NBDag wrote:
Alan wrote:
Not sure that many would agree on the ease with which he would find similarly paid work or that his age would be a positive factor.
Seems like the council love him, sure they wouldn't say no to taking him on if a position became vacant. Didn't word myself properly there- what I meant to say was that because of his age he isn't going to be too worried if he finds himself out of work. Sure he's got enough money to retire early and live comfortably.
He's only 56 years old according to his directors info at companies house. If he's made enough from being the bar manager and then MD at the Daggers not to worry about working again at 56, I'd be very surprised.
Chigwellian

I've said it before and will say it again.... I would like Steve thompsons accounts audited.!!!
Chigwellian

NBDag wrote:
Alan wrote:
Where did the Dwight Gayle money go?
Diggerthedog

Chigwellian wrote:
NBDag wrote:
Alan wrote:
Where did the Dwight Gayle money go?
Richards, Ferdinand, Boucard, Hines, Hoyte, Labadie were all on and one currently still is extremely overpriced contracts because they were experienced pro's. Also were still paying Wayne 'change it' Burnett.
Mike the Dagger

InTheKnow wrote:I went to Waltham Abbey last night and stood near to the Chairman. There was a boy in a wheelchair with his mother going round the ground with a bucket. This guy with the Chairman gave £5000 to this charity. He didnt shout out "I'm putting in lots of money" to grab peoples attention, he just did it. There was no ulterior motive than to donate money to a worthy cause.

All I'm reading on here is that he's out to ruin the club with no one actually knowing the guy, just reading that he's had some business failings in the past. I'm sure if you look up the likes of Richard Branson then you'll see similar patterns appear on his way to where he is.

Let's wait and let those who will make the decision make up their own minds about who is chosen to invest in the club at an EGM rather than judge him because they've decided they don't like him.

As fo Tommo, everyone forgets what he's done and still continuing to do. He is the most approachable MD I've ever met and whether you agree or disagree with him he always takes the time to discuss it.
We have the answer to our cash flow problems then. Invite Mr Tamplin to come and watch his "boyhood team" play on a regular basis and make sure we do a bucket collection at games.

Job done.

Got the giggles at you comparing this guy to Richard Branson. He's just Uncle Urchin in disguise.
dagger4eva

At least Uncle Urchin had the decency / front to post on their own forum.

This 'in the know' post is probably one of the most ludicrously funny things I've ever probably read on a forum. Like, ever!

So, who's up for a protest next Tuesday??
Mike the Dagger

I wonder if it was this kid collecting? http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/walthamab ... 22560.html

In which case his Just Giving site isn't showing the donation: https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/harryparkersopfund.

Must have been cash I guess.
dagger4eva

Well, perhaps it was true after all.

Still wouldn't want him within spitting distance of the club mind you.

And since when did he become a football chairman.
Attachments
tamplin.jpg
tamplin.jpg (88.88 KiB) Viewed 10106 times
NBDag

dagger4eva wrote:Well, perhaps it was true after all.

Still wouldn't want him within spitting distance of the club mind you.

And since when did he become a football chairman.
Phwoar- can't take away from the fact that he's actually given such a great sum of money. But that's a PR stunt to win us over if I've ever seen one!
Mark

Wonder where the journalist got the info about him being chairman. Genuine mistake or is he already being Mr big shot?
Diggerthedog

Mark wrote:Wonder where the journalist got the info about him being chairman. Genuine mistake or is he already being Mr big shot?
It's embarrassing that our actual chairman was sitting right next to him at the time. Starting to become a soap opera.
lupins

It is this thread that is embarrassing some of the entries over the three pages beggar belief