2016/17 Season Ticket Prices Announced

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Dagdale

I was hoping it would be a bit lower considering its National League but most people I've been speaking to lately thought it would be about that mark, probably go again for TBS connection E/B as next season will be 'more full time' there pending if we get chucked out to go into Carling Stand, that issue seems a pretty good alternative and very fair, although if we lose clubs like Grimsby and Tranmere should imagine its nearly all season.
rechitski kinzhal

Maybe I am mistaken but I thought this season I paid £199 for me and got a free ticket for my 5 year old. So having watched such a lot of non-entertainment all season they now want to charge me more for watching non-league football.
Have a guess what I will be doing?
It looks as though the game by game prices have not yet been released. If I am right. I would just say to the club please come up with a price to encourage London/Essex based casuals whose main team are away to come along. If they start trying to get £20 for a seat they can expect 6/700 crowds. I won't hold my breath.
mickeyblue

ticket is fair imo £10 for a under 10 is not that bad mate

think ill hold out for the pay as you watch deal tho as ive missed about 8 games due to work
but we finished 9th!
stanton101

So let me get this right, they're charging the same price in the sieve £199 for non league football and an extra £50 for a tbs season ticket seat knowing full well no team in the conference will get anywhere filling it, so they're doing a massive favour. And they're giving us a massive 3 weeks from the end of this embarrassment of a season for a poxy early bird!! Piss takers.
NickMurphy

It's lower than what you'd pay at most clubs in the Football League as it is - there comes a point when it can't be reduced any more because it wouldn't make financial sense, surely.
rechitski kinzhal

........ but we are no longer in the football league - we are non-league.
Ever since my boy has spoken about football I was telling him it was the law that a child has to support the team his father supports - and said that if he didn't support the daggers I would go to prison for 55 million years. But lately he has shown great astuteness by saying "but Dagenham and Redbridge are rubbish". What can I say - I offered him Barcelona, Inter Milan or Gomel (although even they got relegated from the Belarus premier league), I forbade him from supporting Chelsea but with great reluctance finally said he can support Spurs or West Ham. And the cheapest seat at West Ham is only £40 more than daggers.
I dreamed of him being mascot one day, of us going together to games, of following a smaller club ...... but I have to accept things have changed, our football dream is over, we are now a club that no-one in the country takes any notice of unless they have a particular interest in non-league football. We all knew this time would come, I am just very sad it has happened at the time when my son was beginning to show an interest in football. Very sad.
stanton101

NickMurphy wrote:It's lower than what you'd pay at most clubs in the Football League as it is - there comes a point when it can't be reduced any more because it wouldn't make financial sense, surely.
After the season we've just had they should be paying us!
Paul from Barking

Free?
Dagdale

I've been checking out other National League clubs who are definitely staying put and a far percentage are going nearer the 300 mark, albeit mainly seating areas, the one that struck my chord is Torquay Utd who are doing 200 quid anywhere in ground, I think daggers doing 13 quid in Carling stand per match early bird is not at all a bad deal. End of the day I know its still a gamble where we fit next season and getting up a lump sum with holidays etc coming up is not easy for many, but it takes a lot of hassle out during the season and a free entry on club.
Diggerthedog

stanton101 wrote:So let me get this right, they're charging the same price in the sieve £199 for non league football and an extra £50 for a tbs season ticket seat knowing full well no team in the conference will get anywhere filling it, so they're doing a massive favour. And they're giving us a massive 3 weeks from the end of this embarrassment of a season for a poxy early bird!! Piss takers.
Looking at the other conference clubs ours are much cheaper but no carry on bashing. As for moaning about the early bird date it's always been the same end of May.

I always get a season ticket knowing full well I can't do every game but it gives the clubs some money upfront as they look to judge what the budget will be for next season.
EastLDN

As someone who bought a season ticket over the last few years since prices became competitive, this just does not appeal to me. The last two seasons have been terrible, the ground is like a morgue and you cant even get a beer inside the ground. Yes you can buy a beer in the TBS but I don't like the sound of 'Well we will move you whenever we feel like it'. That's the whole point of buying a season ticket so you know which part of the ground you will be and so you can be with your mates not separated from each other at the whim of a few extra away fans. I think there one saving grace this year would have been to move the away fans to another part of the ground and have two stand alone prices for either terrace or seating, dropped by £20 or so.

Thanks Dagenham but no thanks, I would like to say its been emotional but it hasn't its just been ******** awful!
dagger4eva

Cheerio then!
BarkingRambo

As a Carling Stand ticket holder I'm relatively happy. Club have been relegated, prices have gone down by 50 odd quid. Touch annoyed about the under 10s not being free but at 43p per game I guess I could spare 20 quid for my nephew.

All club needs to really do now is spend on fencing the route to the downstairs bar or building a cheap porta cabin style pub in that space behind Bury Road end so we can get a drink when we are 3-0 down at half time.
IanC

That's all I wanna know are we getting the bar side of the tbs so that we can walk in off the sieve to get a pint and a see a bit of monkey hanger jeff.