Happy days !

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Made hard bloody work of that 2nd half against their 10 men, sat back far, far too much (something we have been guilty more than once after taking the lead this year) but 3 points are 3 points and onto Rochdale Saturday. Win there and the playoff places will be looming. I can dream! :)
DagenHammer87

It's great being such a surprise outfit this season, and it's great to have a team who are going out there with a winning mentality in this day in age of teams doing nothing else but trying not to lose.

Fingers crossed we can keep this attitude. The playoffs and promotion have zero impact on me after the disastrous few years we've had. Finding safety comfortably will be ample for me this year.

I won't lie, following the run in at the end of last season, I went from being fully behind Wayne to being concerned. But his signings have been astute, he's identified where we've been going wrong as a team and we seem to be progressing at a decent rate.

Keep going Wayne. Although I think that another season or two of this and the hardest thing will be keeping hold of Wayne!
Penfold

DagenHammer87 wrote:It's great being such a surprise outfit this season, and it's great to have a team who are going out there with a winning mentality in this day in age of teams doing nothing else but trying not to lose.

Fingers crossed we can keep this attitude. The playoffs and promotion have zero impact on me after the disastrous few years we've had. Finding safety comfortably will be ample for me this year.

I won't lie, following the run in at the end of last season, I went from being fully behind Wayne to being concerned. But his signings have been astute, he's identified where we've been going wrong as a team and we seem to be progressing at a decent rate.

Keep going Wayne. Although I think that another season or two of this and the hardest thing will be keeping hold of Wayne!
I think a better style of football has suited our players. That and having strikers that can actually score goals. Im sure Vindelot will add that not including Jake Reed is another important factor too.
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
PaulHornchurch

Go back to the Dover pre-season game, thought some of the passing,movement and finishing was stunning. I know it was Dover but delighted it has moved on and things are looking good.

Now if we can just get a decent FA Cup draw in Round One and Two, then Liverpool away ??

Lets not get carried away
HogansHeros

PaulHornchurch wrote:Go back to the Dover pre-season game, thought some of the passing,movement and finishing was stunning. I know it was Dover but delighted it has moved on and things are looking good.

Now if we can just get a decent FA Cup draw in Round One and Two, then Liverpool away ??

Lets not get carried away
Nah fancy the ars-gunners
RomfordDagger

Nah! I fancy a team we can beat. Man U at Old Trafford!
bearaab

Another trip to Roots Hall...