Women commentators.

Discuss matters to do with anything football related
ARNU

Having been sent to this part of the forum (I didn't know it existed to be honest) by internet police earlier today I now have much reading and commenting to do.

In the meantime.......

Women commentators on football matches...what do you think ?

I've yet to hear one I thought was any good,although I reckon Gabby Yorath is a class act as a MOTD and sports host and that lesbian one who does the horseracing and Olympics Claire summink both probably better than any of the men that do it.Commentators on footy matches should be geezers,I respect that I am having trouble adjusting to this newish phenomenom. I suppose we have to try out some rubbish ones to know who the good ones are. :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

Can't cope with a bit of wind and water... ;)

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/ssns- ... orpe-vine/

Stick Motty in a sheepskin and he'd walk to the south pole and back if there was a game on.
dave seagull

Not for me thanks. Bad enough putting up with her indoors... but ruining me footie too, no way Pedro!

Get out in that kitchen and cook me dinner! :D
SUSSEX DAGGER

One of the most needless Jobs ever invented.

When we turn up on a Saturday at Victoria Road do we need anybody to tell us what we are watching, of course we don't. That's the same for anybody who has ever attended a football match from a World Cup Final to a Sunday League game held on Hackney Marshes.

Bring the whole match experience to the living room, make them all redundant and save the licence payer and subscribers to Sports Channel a fortune.
Paul from Barking

ARNU wrote:Having been sent to this part of the forum (I didn't know it existed to be honest) by internet police earlier today I now have much reading and commenting to do.

In the meantime.......

Women commentators on football matches...what do you think ?

I've yet to hear one I thought was any good,although I reckon Gabby Yorath is a class act as a MOTD and sports host and that lesbian one who does the horseracing and Olympics Claire summink both probably better than any of the men that do it.Commentators on footy matches should be geezers,I respect that I am having trouble adjusting to this newish phenomenom. I suppose we have to try out some rubbish ones to know who the good ones are. :lol:
You do know that the book clerk will be funing at this, don't you?
dave seagull

Never, as long as I have a hole in my arse, will they ever match the likes of Wolstenholme, Moore, Motson. Should stick to netball or knitting.
Paul from Barking

Women, like children, should be seen but not heard.... I especially like the pillar-box look prevalent around Mile End just now.... :roll:
dave seagull

That particular look is really catching on in Dagenham now.