Southend on Tuesday

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ThatRoundThing

shrimperama wrote:I think and hope sincerely that we absolutely smash you tomorrow night and in all honesty i would much rather the 3 points than a win in the JPT. The likely hood is you will be going out next round anyhow given the opposition.

If we play like we played against fleetwood you will get steam rolled.

By nice to see more than a few hundred in the away but please dont moan you didnt have the whole stand when you can even half fill it.
Wow! So you won a game at Home, let's hope you play like you did against Scunthorpe or Morecambe.
Many fans who normally attend lots of Away games just can't be arsed to put up with the cramped delapitated away end at Southend anymore.
I'll keep my hard earned for Hartlepool on Nov 2nd.
Penfold

shrimperama wrote:I think and hope sincerely that we absolutely smash you tomorrow night and in all honesty i would much rather the 3 points than a win in the JPT. The likely hood is you will be going out next round anyhow given the opposition.

By nice to see more than a few hundred in the away but please dont moan you didnt have the whole stand when you can even half fill it.
Things really do have a habbit in biting people in the arse. Brave words for someone who's team got beaten 5-2. Nothing but the same scoreline, in your favour of course, will give you any gahona's to boast with.
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
Pondfield Dagger

Will their bald fat shirtless drummer and co be to the right of us again lol

I see a goal fest with southend just edging it

Southend 3 daggers 2
shrimperama

Dagger Steve wrote:

Ready for a tear up? The IDF are going to take your end.
You couldnt even fill your own lol that has tickled me silly
shrimperama

Penfold wrote:

Things really do have a habbit in biting people in the arse. Brave words for someone who's team got beaten 5-2. Nothing but the same scoreline, in your favour of course, will give you any gahona's to boast with.
Yeah a reserve team. If you check the stats.

3 points of the league leaders
3 league wins in a row without conceeding
Meanest defence in the league.

As for people not coming because of the away end thats just nonsense. Wouldnt stop me making a 40 min car journey whatever your away end looked like.
ronaldaggero

Fear the worst but hopefully we can ride the storm and churn out another draw to put us in good spirits for Saturday,
Blackie645

Shimperama

You talk a load of you :x know what, how comes we hear from you when you are winning.
Just go back to your caravan.
ThatRoundThing

shrimperama wrote:
Penfold wrote:

Yeah a reserve team. If you check the stats.

3 points of the league leaders

3 league wins in a row without conceeding
Meanest defence in the league.

As for people not coming because of the away end thats just nonsense. Wouldnt stop me making a 40 min car journey whatever your away end looked like.
Reading stats in your favour Shrimperama, you also could have said you are only 3pts ahead of the Daggers, inferior GF and not one of the better GF in the League.
I for one, and I know of others will not be attending Roots Hall again so it is not nonsense but preference.
shrimperama

Yet you attend home games? You are aware that your stadium is far from the san siro.

I think you will also find that i did come on here straight after our humbling in the JPT. I will still come on here even if we lose tomorrow. If blues perform like we can on tuesday then we will win and that is my opinion. This is league two and everyone can beat everyone , but the consistent teams will always be up there come the end of the season.
dagger4eva

"This is league two and everyone can beat everyone , but the consistent teams will always be up there come the end of the season"

No sh*t sherlock.

You tell me a single league in which everyone doesn't tend to beat everyone and that the consistent teams will be up there at the end.

It's like the other pointless saying managers make when they say "every game in this league is tough" whether it's the Man U manager before their game with Hull or the Barking manager before their match London APSA. I've never known any manager to say yeah - there are loads of easy games in this league.

Anyway, back to Tuesday and I'll be there despite your ground (specifically away end) being a hovel of the hightest order.
ARNU

I'll be there but it is a shithole of a ground considering how mighty a team like Southend are.Why would Southend suddenly go from being a pushover to victors in just 3 weeks anyway ? Its more of a disgrace for them to lose to us innit ?? 5-2 again...why not ??
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Woodford Dagger

Dagger Steve wrote:

Ready for a tear up? The IDF are going to take your end.
Didn't know we had fans in the Israeli army.
Ilford Dagger

[quote="shrimperama"]Yet you attend home games? You are aware that your stadium is far from the san siro.

Correct, our Stadium is indeed far from the San Siro - a few hundred miles to be precise! At least away fans can sit without being cramped in our ground, at Roots Hall if you're above average height or have long legs then you are sitting as if wearing a straight jacket.
The only really modern thing about RH is the electronic ticket system, the catering leaves a lot to be desired, apart from the Corporate Hospitality which we experienced last year & was pretty good to be fair.
Richie

I'll go for a 2-0 win. Come on Dagenham!
fiftyone

3 - 1 to Southend I think.