Views From The Sieve

The Independent Dagenham and Redbridge forum

Luis Suarez...

Discuss matters to do with anything football related

Luis Suarez...

Postby Lcbdagger » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Is there anything that can actually be done to stop this guy? What on earth was he up to tonight??
Lcbdagger
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby SUSSEX DAGGER » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hope they dont start banning midfielders/ strikers for showing a bit of bite.

Well i hope not anyway !!!!!!
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUSSEX DAGGER
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby Dagdale » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:57 pm

If there's ever a player who needs a kick up the arse its this guy, especially with his past record, and why the hell can he go down that road knowing that the biggest football tournament wont have bucket loads of cameras everywhere following his or any other players motions. Absolute nutter! The thing is a second later knowing his in the shit diving down and making out his tooth has took a dive too, and the way that Uruguayan team mate trying to pull up the Italian defenders shirt just about makes it comedy viewing! What example to the many millions of young kids wanting to come into the game. I think he'll be eliminated from the tournament now? The hardest thing to take in is his ability to be a world striker is second to none, look what he did to us? Absolutely love watching a hungry and class striker, and can this guy score some awesome goals, but too many times his gone crackers and its his terrible downfall and why the hell all these people close to him at his relevant clubs have not dug in deep and brought him down to a more discipline level beats the hell out of me and many more people. Finally the worse thing for his fellow team mates and his whole country if he goes out it could have a massive effect on Uruguay going any further. Sheer madness, England was dumped by a cannibal!
Dagdale
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby matt_drfc » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 am

Dagdale wrote:If there's ever a player who needs a kick up the arse its this guy, especially with his past record, and why the hell can he go down that road knowing that the biggest football tournament wont have bucket loads of cameras everywhere following his or any other players motions. Absolute nutter! The thing is a second later knowing his in the shit diving down and making out his tooth has took a dive too, and the way that Uruguayan team mate trying to pull up the Italian defenders shirt just about makes it comedy viewing! What example to the many millions of young kids wanting to come into the game. I think he'll be eliminated from the tournament now? The hardest thing to take in is his ability to be a world striker is second to none, look what he did to us? Absolutely love watching a HUNGRY and class striker, and can this guy score some awesome goals, but too many times his gone crackers and its his terrible downfall and why the hell all these people close to him at his relevant clubs have not dug in deep and brought him down to a more discipline level beats the hell out of me and many more people. Finally the worse thing for his fellow team mates and his whole country if he goes out it could have a massive effect on Uruguay going any further. Sheer madness, England was dumped by a cannibal!
matt_drfc
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby Dagdale » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:01 pm

O yeah what a dipstick I am Matt, appropriate language to use regarding him but unaware, well spotted mate!
Dagdale
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby matt_drfc » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Dagdale wrote:O yeah what a dipstick I am Matt, appropriate language to use regarding him but unaware, well spotted mate!


Haha :)
matt_drfc
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby Ilford Dagger » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Yesterday proved once again what a cynical ,cheating animal (an insult to many real animals) Suarez is , not only that he then went down clutching his face trying to pretend that Chiellini had hit him ' which he hadn't. Replays do show clearly that he bit the Italian (Chiellini has the mark on his shoulder to prove it) & this is now the 3rd time so he has to be banned NOW from the WC & given a long ban until he learns to behave/control his anger, I wonder what Diego Forlan his team mate thought of it as I have always thought of him as a gentleman player who plays the game the right way & with a smile.
One thing for sure if he stays with Liverpool next season he will get masses of stick.
Ilford Dagger
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby Dagdale » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Just been thinking about this more, if he gets banned even which some are saying for quite a few months possible a year? does he still collar in £160,000 grand a week or so by his club in 'wages'? if so not so bad a thing to do if you can get it, passing of time later many forget his downfall like previous Ibramovic incident etc. and life goes on especially after returning and netting a few. Lovely to clear off to a paradise beach or whatever knowing your doing absolutely nothing and getting loads of money! ££££$$$$
Dagdale
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby matt_drfc » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:11 pm

How would people react if we was to sign a player who had bitten someone?
matt_drfc
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby Dagdale » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:32 pm

Think I know what you're getting at Matt, news is travelling, I suppose its the old scenario if he contributes well to the rest of the team and makes and scores the odd goal pretty sure he'd be taken in by us, the fans.
Dagdale
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby matt_drfc » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Dagdale wrote:Think I know what you're getting at Matt, news is travelling, I suppose its the old scenario if he contributes well to the rest of the team and makes and scores the odd goal pretty sure he'd be taken in by us, the fans.


What? Me? I know absolutely nothing about us signing Suarez :lol:
matt_drfc
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby matt_drfc » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:50 pm

But yeah dagdale, I would expect it to happen pretty soon, within the next few days..
matt_drfc
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby SUSSEX DAGGER » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:48 pm

matt_drfc wrote:How would people react if we was to sign a player who had bitten someone?


Ha ha ha
SUSSEX DAGGER
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby ThatRoundThing » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:18 pm

I assume most clubs would adopt a clean slate attitude as in the case of the serious trouble Lee Hughes and Luke McCormick stupidly got themselves into.
User avatar
ThatRoundThing
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:40 am

Re: Luis Suarez...

Postby Lcbdagger » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Had Lee Hughes been higher up the leagues and not performed he may have got more stick from people supporting the club that signed him... sadly, for us and others, he was always far too good for our league and would always score a hatfull... even worse, he seemed to thrive on the chants and stick he got
Lcbdagger
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Next

Return to Discuss other Football related topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests