PRIDE PASSION AND GUTS

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

This afternoon we showed the lot.

Another team performance from everybody involved that ozzed everything that this Club is about,

The Myth that the Manager is clueless we'll take that because altho it was dreadfull to watch in a nautral sense he got his team selection bang on the money.

The notion that he had lost the dressing room dispelled because those lads gave him everything this afternoon to dig out a result.

Just one question how bad does a pitch have to be for a referree to say that it is dangerous for those playing because that allotment is as dam close as you can get to being unplayable.

Fantastic effort boys proud to be a Dagger tonight
ARNU

Just got back.That was a defensive masterclass as far as Im concerned.Best I seen us defend all season.We could still be playing now and it'd still be 1-0 to Daggers.We are gonna miss Ayo.Still nearer pointwise to the playoffs than the drop now.Well done Wayne and the boys.Get in !!

Anyone else see the little chavvy Stevenage reception waiting for a row after the game ?About 10 pikey little muppets,an embarrassment to their club, as the ones I spoke to in the bar and around the ground were ok.Anyway told em to ****** off and got in my car.Apparently they spat on some other daggers after and a more sensible Stevenage fan grabbed one by the neck and took him to the old bill and handed him in.Top bloke..
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ARNU

State of their pitch,shocking !

ARNU

Done it wrong !

Try this.....

bearaab

ARNU wrote:Just got back.That was a defensive masterclass as far as Im concerned.Best I seen us defend all season.We could still be playing now and it'd still be 1-0 to Daggers.We are gonna miss Ayo.Still nearer pointwise to the playoffs than the drop now.Well done Wayne and the boys.Get in !!

Anyone else see the little chavvy Stevenage reception waiting for a row after the game ?About 10 pikey little muppets,an embarrassment to their club, as the ones I spoke to in the bar and around the ground were ok.Anyway told em to ****** off and got in my car.Apparently they spat on some other daggers after and a more sensible Stevenage fan grabbed one by the neck and took him to the old bill and handed him in.Top bloke..
Got to be a first but I agree with you. Played really well.

That kid looked like he'd been crying, very red face. Told me I could stick my dagger up my arse. Very rude.
stanton101

I'm sure their groundsman was looking for a bag of spuds at half time. And that little rat pikey made me laugh at the end, ahh bless he was out on day release I suppose.
bearaab

I thought the pitch looked good pre kick off but it was so bad in the game. Fell apart so easy.

No one going to mention the punches getting thrown at the end?
stanton101

I had to laugh when they watered that dung patch at half time and the groundsman nearly lost his foot in the sprinkler.
NickMurphy

The scenes at the end when the players came over were brilliant, Doey and Abu in particular showing they're true daggers was great to see, they really cared, it mattered to them just as much as it mattered to us.

As for the game, pretty faultless really. Solid defensively and in the midfield and Doidge up top, you couldn't fault him could you? Absolutely brilliant stuff. Didn't think the goal should have stood personally, but I'm not complaining! One of the best three point hauls we'll have all season, and to do it over Westley makes it even sweeter. Lovely stuff.
Dagdale

Although hardly a classic match, daggers I really believe now have turned the awful corner that was our pitfall to most of this season, knock a side to bed like this lot takes some doing and well done to everybody who showed up today ,the support was brilliant and every game left now I'm shore will put in a good shift.
The Romford Dagger

Dagdale wrote:Although hardly a classic match, daggers I really believe now have turned the awful corner that was our pitfall to most of this season, knock a side to bed like this lot takes some doing and well done to everybody who showed up today ,the support was brilliant and every game left now I'm shore will put in a good shift.
Don't mean to seem like a pr1ck but *sure.

But yeah I agree. Think we will finish closer points wise to the play offs than the bottom two. Nice feeling it being a wide open dogfight but us being seemingly clear.
SteveW

NickMurphy wrote:The scenes at the end when the players came over were brilliant, Doey and Abu in particular showing they're true daggers was great to see, they really cared, it mattered to them just as much as it mattered to us.

As for the game, pretty faultless really. Solid defensively and in the midfield and Doidge up top, you couldn't fault him could you? Absolutely brilliant stuff. Didn't think the goal should have stood personally, but I'm not complaining! One of the best three point hauls we'll have all season, and to do it over Westley makes it even sweeter. Lovely stuff.
Be nice if the so called supporters on here showed half as much stomach for a fight as the team. We'd be in a much better place.
bearaab

NickMurphy wrote:The scenes at the end when the players came over were brilliant, Doey and Abu in particular showing they're true daggers was great to see, they really cared, it mattered to them just as much as it mattered to us.

Done a refs course at work last week. Until he actually touches the ball they don't class it as interfering with play. I don't agree with it but I'm not complaining either!
Lcbdagger

According to the rules it's definitely onside... Funny that even with the new regulations the linesman still flagged...

Great performance but worries me even more now if there is a massive overhaul of playing staff in the summer. Was starting to think all the out of contact players was a good thing after Southport as we needed to start from scratch.

Wonder what the chances are of seeing Labadie again??
bearaab

Its a shame because he had a decent game yesterday. If he did it he won't play for us again.