Tranmere

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

From the look on their fan forums if Tranny lose this all hell will break loose, its getting rather heavy up the Wirral at the moment, but I think were come away pleased, with or without Mark C. Well impressed with Doey's determination and leadership Tuesday and it reflects onto the rest of the lads and they all know it would be a far more comfortable passage if coming away from Prenton park with 3 points in the bag. But of course it's Dagenham and it won't come easy, anyway sounds lovely weather weekend and a night over with the Mrs in nearby Bromborough and hear a few others are up for it so we may turn the Cavern Club Yellow for the night, a good result here would be a great tonic for Southend home Saturday.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Lcbdagger wrote:
Chigwellian wrote:Jason Seabright is available
Preferred his brother Jordan ;)

352 surely can't be played if Saah has just gone out on Loan???
Don't worry that's been on the board for at least three weeks.

So if that is a clue then if the Camera pans out you will surely see

SMASH IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN PREFERABLY TOWARDS THE OPPONENTS GOAL BUT DONT BE FRIGHTENED TO DO THE SAME TOWARDS YOUR OWN GOAl IF THE NEED SHOULD ARISE.

AT ALL TIMES THE BALL SHOULD BE KEPT AS HIGH IN THE AIR AS POSSABLE.

KEEP THE BALL OUT OF PLAY AS OFTEN AS POSSABLE.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOOT AT THE GOAL,THAT IS THE SOLE RESPONSEABILITY OF JAMIE CURETON
its all good

I laughed out loud at that
Excellent :D
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:
Chigwellian wrote:Jason Seabright is available
Preferred his brother Jordan ;)

352 surely can't be played if Saah has just gone out on Loan???
Don't worry that's been on the board for at least three weeks.

So if that is a clue then if the Camera pans out you will surely see

SMASH IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN PREFERABLY TOWARDS THE OPPONENTS GOAL BUT DONT BE FRIGHTENED TO DO THE SAME TOWARDS YOUR OWN GOAl IF THE NEED SHOULD ARISE.

AT ALL TIMES THE BALL SHOULD BE KEPT AS HIGH IN THE AIR AS POSSABLE.

KEEP THE BALL OUT OF PLAY AS OFTEN AS POSSABLE.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOOT AT THE GOAL,THAT IS THE SOLE RESPONSEABILITY OF JAMIE CURETON

Don't forget the one about us ARE ONLY TO PASS ONCE BEFORE ATTENPTING TO FIND A FABREGAS-ESQUE PASS OVER THE TOP OR A HIGH PASS AT CURETON.. USE JAMIES HEIGHT!!!!!!
Auntie Merge

You've also forgotten the latest mantra
AS SOON AS THE BALL CROSSES BACK INTO OUR HALF, BACKPASS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY AND REGARDLESS OF THE CONDITIONS OR THE POSITION OF THE OPPOSITION. BACKPASSING IS SAFER THAN US TRYING TO ATTEMPT TO MOVE FORWARD.
ThatRoundThing

Bet tomorrow is over 2.5 goals. Majority in our net.
Pondfield Dagger

O'Brien and batt to play and without our captain agogo this could be a disaster..... Tranmere 4 daggers 1
Daggyjack

Rory Donnelly scores if he plays I fear.
However, I'm going for a Daggers 2-1 win and a more comfortable gap from the bottom two by 4.45.
redboy

How Fenelon gets a start, god, sorry Wayne only knows. Who's the lad Moore on the bench? Think Tranny will be too physical for our bunch of lightweights.
its all good

Moore has played several development games
He looks a decent prospect
SUSSEX DAGGER

Have to be fair OBrien equipped himself we'll and we went back to playing football in parts,one move just before we scored was absolute class in passing and moving and Luke Howell put it on a plate for JC who put it wide.

JC was excellent throughout and Imo we'll supported by Fenelon, that said he will be disappointed I am sure not to have a hat trick he also put a one on one over the bar .

Great place to play,great support,great result and a great day out
ChazmanQ

ThatRoundThing wrote:Bet tomorrow is over 2.5 goals. Majority in our net.

Nice payout and 3 points ;)
SteveW

Well played lightweights.
ThatRoundThing

ChazmanQ wrote:
ThatRoundThing wrote:Bet tomorrow is over 2.5 goals. Majority in our net.

Nice payout and 3 points ;)

Bet on BTTS also ov 2.5. Got on Burton at 11/10 away at Hartlepool albeit a very late goal. Profit paid for most of my weekend away.
Richie

redboy wrote:How Fenelon gets a start, god, sorry Wayne only knows. Who's the lad Moore on the bench? Think Tranny will be too physical for our bunch of lightweights.
Didn't go yesterday but I thought Fenelon was good against Hartlepool.