Season Ticket Renewel

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Renewel of season tickets or actually not now seems prominent in a number of threads. What a peoples deciding factors to renew it not?

Same price?
Same management?
Boring Football?

This season I have missed a lot more than I normally would because it's just not enjoyable. Even under Still we had crap seasons but the odd good match, rotherham 5-0 game springs to mind.

I will renew at the same price or anything upto £200 but with a supposed £400k hole in the budget I don't think they will be that price again.

Huge summer for the club with some hard decisions they need to make. New management higher season tickets cost or same management and same prices. They say old folk don't like change so I'm going for the second option.
Dagger83

I only bought a season ticket because they were cheap to be honest. I know I won't make a lot of games as it's a fair distance for me to travel. Midweek games are pretty much a no for me as getting home afterwards is a pain.

So, I would only consider renewing if they were priced at a similar level. Even then I may not do as I'm not sure I've got my money's worth this season (looking purely at games attended rather than enjoyment).
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
IanC

Blimey this is an easy one,the only factor i will be considering is i am a dagenham and redbridge supporter who supports my club and its time renew my ticket.There ya go that was easy.
SteveW

IanC wrote:Blimey this is an easy one,the only factor i will be considering is i am a dagenham and redbridge supporter who supports my club and its time renew my ticket.There ya go that was easy.
Well said that man.
stanton101

IanC wrote:Blimey this is an easy one,the only factor i will be considering is i am a dagenham and redbridge supporter who supports my club and its time renew my ticket.There ya go that was easy.
Indeed.
ThatRoundThing

Stoke City are selling their Season Tickets already. Buy it this month at the lowest adult price of £294.
Dagger83

ThatRoundThing wrote:Stoke City are selling their Season Tickets already. Buy it this month at the lowest adult price of £294.
Thanks for the pointer, I think I might get one...
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Mike the Dagger

Dagger83 wrote:
ThatRoundThing wrote:Stoke City are selling their Season Tickets already. Buy it this month at the lowest adult price of £294.
Thanks for the pointer, I think I might get one...
To be fair, this is likely to be what we are up against once Wet Spam move into the Stadio Olimpico.
The Romford Dagger

Even if prices stay the same I'm not renewing.. Getting First season ticket at Ipswich! Been my plan for about 3 years. Doing 10 aways as well but I'll still make time to see the daggers
Diggerthedog

This was not a question of commitment just to start a discussion. I'm sure everyone who posts on here is a Dagger regardless of how many games they attend.
Phippo

I'm with IanC on this one. Mind you there have been a few seasons when I have tried to talk myself out of renewing, but with the inevitable end result. I hated Stills brand of football and in the main it hasn't changed much, but I think Wayne is trying (very some may say)! :D
IanC

Diggerthedog wrote:This was not a question of commitment just to start a discussion. I'm sure everyone who posts on here is a Dagger regardless of how many games they attend.
Surely it is a question of commitment,that's exactly what having a season ticket is.Ya don't just bail when the going gets rough,fair enough if it's finanance that's different.Ive seen this club in in every league its played in and we've been equally good has well as dogshite in all of them.Thats always gonna be the dish served up if you support a lower league team I'm afraid,even in good seasons you'll see some dross.
DaggerSince92

The Romford Dagger wrote:Even if prices stay the same I'm not renewing.. Getting First season ticket at Ipswich! Been my plan for about 3 years. Doing 10 aways as well but I'll still make time to see the daggers
Thought you was a good bod. Angry. Disappointed. No place for disloyalty in this club. Need to leave you behind now.
The Romford Dagger

DaggerSince92 wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:Even if prices stay the same I'm not renewing.. Getting First season ticket at Ipswich! Been my plan for about 3 years. Doing 10 aways as well but I'll still make time to see the daggers
Thought you was a good bod. Angry. Disappointed. No place for disloyalty in this club. Need to leave you behind now.
Haha. Well I am an ipswich fan mainly to be fair. And I will still come visit you guys..
Dagdale

Somehow I don't think were have the same lower price for standing next term, although I take my hat off to the board this season for dropping it to the early bird £179 for trying to make it more appealing to get punters over the gate, they took a big gamble and we all wish we had (well until now) had a better performing season and more people taking up the offer and who know's becoming long term supporters. It alone saved me £141 quid from the season before, and I won't ever forget that. But I'll still do it even it reverts to previous prices because its in the blood, and part and parcel of following lower realms football is mostly 'hit and miss', we always believe that someday, one day we may ride high and everything gels together nicely and give us all our moment of glory, and not only that but D & R football team is a massive slice why me and the likes of many others come down but its so much the social side too, meeting people and fans club side, trying to put the world right, having a drink and teaming up with some right down to earth characters, and just remember where Wycombe boys are now to last season, it can be done.