Most painful 2-0 win ever

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger Steve

What a load of shit.

Discuss.
shoreyda2nd

Up until the first goal yes, but from then on I liked our game management, professional performance is probably the way to describe it.

They didn't come close to scoring, O'Brien had nothing to do, and while not committing too many forward we scored a great free kick, hit the bar and had a few 'nearly moments' in 2nd half.
JFJBENSTEAD

Anyone know why Abu was withdrawn so late in the day?

Here's hoping Mark Cousins makes a speedy recovery!
dagger4eva

Work ethic - 8/10
Entertainment - 1/10
Atmosphere - 1/10
Goal from Bingham 9/10
Feeling left in toes 2/10
Decision to bring on Carr for Bingham with 30 seconds left - 0/10

Win was vital - really thought we'd slip up. Luckily Hartlepool were just as bad as their position reflects.

Slowly dragging ourselves clear - but its not pretty.
hockley dagger

a win is a win and a if we would have played like Brazil and lost id be feeling a lot worse.

PLAY OFF PUSH!!!!!!!!
shoreyda2nd

dagger4eva wrote: Decision to bring on Carr for Bingham with 30 seconds left - 0/10
took a nasty whack on the ankle a minute beforehand so I assume that led to him being taken off, better safe than sorry...
Lcbdagger

Fair pay to the absolute magician that obviously is Ronnie Moore fir getting that squad in to any kind of decent run before today that gave them hopes of escaping relegation... Utterly dog shhiitte team that offered nothing until Harewood cane on with a bit of guile.

Special, special free kick to ultimately win the game... Even with O'Brien and Bart on the pitch together.

As an aside... Was I the only person who thought the foul on Cousins was deliberate? Guts behind the goal were going mental but not much of a reaction from the players
Dagger Steve

dagger4eva wrote:Work ethic - 8/10
Entertainment - 1/10
Atmosphere - 1/10
Goal from Bingham 9/10
Feeling left in toes 2/10
Decision to bring on Carr for Bingham with 30 seconds left - 0/10

Win was vital - really thought we'd slip up. Luckily Hartlepool were just as bad as their position reflects.

Slowly dragging ourselves clear - but its not pretty.
Agree with your summary. I guess you could argue that whats being served up is technically football if you really had to, but god is it a chore to get through.
Richie

Very harsh thread title IMO. Thought we were decent, would win more than we lose playing like that. Liked the look of Fenlon, very busy.
Diggerthedog

Lcbdagger wrote:Fair pay to the absolute magician that obviously is Ronnie Moore fir getting that squad in to any kind of decent run before today that gave them hopes of escaping relegation... Utterly dog shhiitte team that offered nothing until Harewood cane on with a bit of guile.

Special, special free kick to ultimately win the game... Even with O'Brien and Bart on the pitch together.

As an aside... Was I the only person who thought the foul on Cousins was deliberate? Guts behind the goal were going mental but not much of a reaction from the players
The Hartlepool player was shoved by a daggers player who then colided with the keeper. As for the game yes it was two crap teams and we came out on top, it's all about results until we are safe don't care how as long as we win.
Lcbdagger

Not turning down a win for dust... Still disappointed that we have the ability to cut teams to pieces with one touch, short passing and quick movement, but always without fail revert back to long aimless balls and a centre back playing a 60 yard ball out wide to a corner flag after ten touches in midfield
Mark

Looked to me like two Hartlepool players and our keeper going up, one of which then pushed him into the post. Looked bad hope he's ok. Have to see it again but I felt it was a really naughty challenge.

Crap game to watch but what a goal by Billy.
stanton101

It took us about 20 minutes to wake up. It was a very nervy yet easy victory, can't remember our keeper really having to make a save. Cracking goal by billy. We will have to play better in the games coming up, hartlepool looked like a team at the bottom and relegation certainties.
SUSSEX DAGGER

So that's over 600 miles I gave done in four days and I don't remember being as bored as I have been in our last two games. In all honesty I have seen thee dreadfull teams who you would struggle to make a decent team our the lot of them.

When we play football it is at least something to get excited about but it is now just aimless balls up to JC . His latest Partner gave an interview on a Player pre game and told everybody his weakness is his heading ability,

Truly dreadfull and I don't know how much more I can take if this . The last month it has been nothing else
ARNU

Couldn't make it tonight.Glad we won and by the sound of it glad I didn't go LOL!!

A win is a win though.

Get in !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !