Mansfield

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Going to be a tricky one this, be interesting to see if we can bounce back after last weeks defeat. And by all accounts that pitch of theirs is a mess. I'm going to go for a draw, what do you think?

Mansfield 2-2 Daggers
Cureton
Bingham
bloke down the pub

One of the last two games we could win this season .
PaulHornchurch

Don't see any reason why we can't come away with 3 points. Sadly I won't be there, work dictates tomorrow or Tranmere away, and the wife says she prefers shopping in Liverpool, so Tranmere it is.

Safe journey to all
IanC

yep safe journey all,cracking week coming up and going both mansfield and tranny,8.29 out in the morning from st.panc.The monkeyhangers on tues as well,so will be a defining week in our season no doubt.And to top tomorrow some of us heading straight to leicester sq to watch england smash sri lanka(yeah right) all through the night!Doesnt matter what games we get em in because ya never get em when you think you will,so would except 4 points from the week minimum,anything higher will be a great bonus,lower would be bad.
Dagdale

Same train mate. Hope we don't go stone cold up here like last year, would have rather played them a month or so back when they were off song a bit but seem to be getting a few more points lately. I May perhaps wander out of Nottingham main train station on the way up and take a peep at Hooters bar which not only a few daggers lads are up for it but I hear some very delightful hot panted waitresses are on show, if its anywhere like the one in Amsterdam its worth a look! Just hope its all worth it and we come back with three crucial points.
Lcbdagger

They were wretched at our place but after last week i'm not sure... less worries about us losing to Burton than the manner of the collapse from a goal up

Would take a 1-1 draw now
The Romford Dagger

1 down.. Reggie Lambe
Lcbdagger

Let's have a good start to the second half guys and not forget to turn up until the fiftieth minute like we usually do... Oh... Bugger
The Romford Dagger

Full time..

Lost 2-1. Still very much in the dogfight especially because Cheltenham Also won
redboy

Next two games are massive now against the monkey hangers and Tranny. After that we have a lot of games against sides in the top ten. Poor result today against one of the worse sides Ive seen this season.
Lcbdagger

Never believed we were truly out of trouble even though I'm still convinced we will stay up... Really thought we had it safe at 1-1 though... Big coincidence killer losing a 1-1 scoreline twice in a row
SUSSEX DAGGER

Why oh why oh why ?

We played the ball on the floor twice today and Juickbiuk missed a sitter and Cureton scored a goal showing what he was all about. The rest of the game we just hoofed it .

They were therefor the taking a very very poor team and we let them beat us

Not good enough Wayne even I am angry tonight.

When you got players of Billy Bingham ability you surely have to play through him not smash it and hope he gets on the second ball which is all we did the entire second half ,when that does not work you are just simply making a posative a negative.

Dreadfull pitch but no excuses we beat ourselves today and we would not have had to do anything other then the basics to get a result.

Big game Tuesday night
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Why oh why oh why ?

We played the ball on the floor twice today and Juickbiuk missed a sitter and Cureton scored a goal showing what he was all about. The rest of the game we just hoofed it .

They were therefor the taking a very very poor team and we let them beat us

Not good enough Wayne even I am angry tonight.

When you got players of Billy Bingham ability you surely have to play through him not smash it and hope he gets on the second ball which is all we did the entire second half ,when that does not work you are just simply making a posative a negative.

Dreadfull pitch but no excuses we beat ourselves today and we would not have had to do anything other then the basics to get a result.

Big game Tuesday night

Go on Sussex let it out.

I wasn't at the game so can't judge how we played but sounds quite poor. Pitch can't be as bad as blackpool's one is. That's an utter disgrace
Diggerthedog

Squeaky bum time
SUSSEX DAGGER

It is DTD cos that was 3 points dropped today and we would not have had to do much to win them.

All we had to do was get the ******** thing out the clouds and Cureton alone would have been to much for that lot to handle.

ERRRRRRRRHHHH so frustrating