Let's be loud against burton!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

The previous excuse of there being no chance of noise if players keep losing can't be used..

We were superb against pompey and I honestly think we had more affect than the pompey fans. Same again against burton if we can! Come on you reds! Let's make some noise!!!!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Once again there may only have been 70 yesterday but they made a good job of it.

That's always been the case mind the support at away games has been fantastic and can only think that those that congregate together at away games don't do so at Hone.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Once again there may only have been 70 yesterday but they made a good job of it.

That's always been the case mind the support at away games has been fantastic and can only think that those that congregate together at away games don't do so at Hone.
Certainly did against pompey so hopefully will saturday!
DaggerSince92

I feel we need to be more intimidating as a set of fans. Need to take more pride in our wonderful town, and other team's fans know they can't take liberties when they come to us. I know we can't replicate the Palace ultras but they all wear black to games, maybe we can all wear green or something? I don't know, just so we stand out. Some of the clobber I see on the terraces nowadays represents someone who worked for the BBC in the 80's..
IanC

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Once again there may only have been 70 yesterday but they made a good job of it.

Thats the thing mate they do congregate together just along from me,sometimes theyre up for it sometimes theyre not.Also makes a hell of a difference when russ has the drumsticks,plus the obvious one,when the team are doing well.
The Romford Dagger

They were certainly up for it against pompey! Let's try out best against button cos it made I difference I know it!
Woodford Dagger

DaggerSince92 wrote:I feel we need to be more intimidating as a set of fans. Need to take more pride in our wonderful town, and other team's fans know they can't take liberties when they come to us. I know we can't replicate the Palace ultras but they all wear black to games, maybe we can all wear green or something? I don't know, just so we stand out. Some of the clobber I see on the terraces nowadays represents someone who worked for the BBC in the 80's..
Dunno about green fella. Celtic have the Green Brigade and they support the IRA. Do you support the IRA? You seem the sort. I didn't do 15 years in the SAS to let little scroats like you ruin my club.
ChazmanQ

The drummer needs to he more central in the sieve I think
Dagger83

ChazmanQ wrote:The drummer needs to he more central in the sieve I think
I totally agree. A drum is a quiet instrument and it's difficult to hear it from 10 feet away...
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
ChazmanQ

I think what we did well in the sieve during the Pompey game was giving the lads encouragement through the whole game. When ever they were in front of us the whole crowd clapped as one and cheered them on

Be good if we had the same vs Burton
ChazmanQ

Also, in the summer when the club was asking fans which song the players should come out to, I suggested The Liquidator

http://youtu.be/zJaEwXeKl8c
Few other clubs have the song (Chelsea, WBA and Wolves to name just a few) and it really helps the fans to come together as a collective and get behind the team. It may sound simple but the seive could make some real noise with claps and chants of "Dagenham" in unison pre match
stanton101

The drummer can f..k right off. If I want drums I'll go to a concert.
ChazmanQ

stanton101 wrote:

Haha :lol:
The Romford Dagger

stanton101 wrote:

The drummer who took the drum against pompey that used to be the drummer is quite good... Proper makes some noise, enough to get most of the sieve involved
matt_drfc

I don't mind the drum when it's being played to an actual beat/song. But when it's banged pointlessly that does my nut in.