Murphy gone.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TomMc

Mikins wrote:TBH Murph was gonna go, his choice and fair play to the guy. what I cant understand is the reeling in of a kid from Huddersfield when we have two strikers out on loan, one whom we actually paid a fee to bring here, and dont play?

and for the love of god, WHY DIDNT WE SIGN ANY DEFENSIVE COVER??? /rant
Re Doidge: Can't recall a player in the first 28 days of his loan, I believe.
Diggerthedog

So the out injured for 3-4 weeks sold striker set up the winner for Oldham yesterday.
IanC

More upmarket treatment i guess!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:So the out injured for 3-4 weeks sold striker set up the winner for Oldham yesterday.
Was not lost on me either DTD. Good supporter made a comment last week that I thought was harsh about the effort he was putting In told him he was being unfair as he was injured.

Then you see him running round like a two year old yesterday.

Looks like he was bang on, then again I was always worried we would end up putting faith in a player who had one eye on the door with bigger pay days only weeks away.

One thing about this great game you can have all the ability in your head and legs but if it ain't in your heart then you are no use to anybody.

Yesterday we saw what it is all about, what this Club is all about. We had two Players putting in immense performances and effort playing in posistions that they don't normally or have not played in for some considerable time. Abu and Luke I thought both put in Performances yesterday that shows what A Dagge is all about.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:So the out injured for 3-4 weeks sold striker set up the winner for Oldham yesterday.
Was not lost on me either DTD. Good supporter made a comment last week that I thought was harsh about the effort he was putting In told him he was being unfair as he was injured.

Then you see him running round like a two year old yesterday.

Looks like he was bang on, then again I was always worried we would end up putting faith in a player who had one eye on the door with bigger pay days only weeks away.

One thing about this great game you can have all the ability in your head and legs but if it ain't in your heart then you are no use to anybody.

Yesterday we saw what it is all about, what this Club is all about. We had two Players putting in immense performances and effort playing in posistions that they don't normally or have not played in for some considerable time. Abu and Luke I thought both put in Performances yesterday that shows what A Dagge is all about.
Totally agree about Yesterday from listening and the comments it's nice to believe we are going in some sort of direction now. Actually looking forward to a game now rather than it being a chore.
its all good

A bit naughty to get himself subbed off last week 'injured'
We'd like to think we'd be different if we were a pro footballer but who knows till you're in that position
Lcbdagger

its all good wrote:
A bit naughty to get himself subbed off last week 'injured'
We'd like to think we'd be different if we were a pro footballer but who knows till you're in that position
No idea what happened just before he left us, but Jakubiak helped us secure a big win at Home that day so no bad feelings... different story had we got beat by Cheltenham and then this had come out