Massive Result

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NickMurphy

What a three points that is especially given the results around us today, think there's five teams on 30 points now including us so it's looking very tight.

Did we play well? Sounds like after today and Cambridge on Tuesday we might finally be turning a corner.
Dagger83

if only Wycombe could have nicked a win, it would have been almost perfect. Get something at York next week and I'll be hopeful of keeping our heads above water.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Adrian

Cheltenham were very poor.
It was an important win, but for me it was not a good game to watch.

The first half was dire. The second half was more entertaining, but still wasn't great.
The Romford Dagger

Great result!

Get in, big 3 pets and had a laugh for first time at daggers in ages
Diggerthedog

Two awful teams but great result, hemmings won us the game. Don't care how we win games now just need to keep doing it.
ARNU

Nice to watch a win for a change.2nd half we stepped up a gear.Murphy was shite cant see why he gets a start to be honest,keeps going offside,cant head the ball and even though he wants ball to feet he's got the touch of a rapist.Batt is a liability too and actuially useless.Should have put Abs at RB today,get rid of Batt please ! Keeper needs to get rid of the ball quicker but better than Lewy I think.

Other than that I thought we put in a great shift 2nd half.Jacubiak changed the game ,Hemmings and widdowson did really well. Bingham worked his cods off as did the rest of them.Well done.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

Huge result given the other games... excellent last ten when we were on the break but two very poor teams otherwise

Looked more exciting than it was given a soft penalty and then an utterly bizzare penalty to even things up

Fair play to Hemmings... any idea what caused Rhys to go down?
Adrian

ARNU wrote:Nice to watch a win for a change.2nd half we stepped up a gear.Murphy was shite cant see why he gets a start to be honest,keeps going offside,cant head the ball and even though he wants ball to feet he's got the touch of a rapist.Batt is a liability too and actuially useless.Should have put Abs at RB today,get rid of Batt please ! Keeper needs to get rid of the ball quicker but better than Lewy I think.

Other than that I thought we put in a great shift 2nd half.Jacubiak changed the game ,Hemmings and widdowson did really well. Bingham worked his cods off as did the rest of them.Well done.
Murphy wasn't offside once in the game today.
Diggerthedog

Murphy is a superb player, far to good for us when on form. Seeing him leave injured worries me for our chances of staying up, we need him fit and he will get goals. When he leaves for free in the summer he will be missed.
ARNU

One season wonder !

We'll stay up without him,and watch the offers flood in from the premiership for him in the summer.Not !

Tap in v Bury is his entire contribution this year.

Why was his goal disallowed today ?
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:One season wonder !

We'll stay up without him,and watch the offers flood in from the premiership for him in the summer.Not !

Must of been someone else that scored 20+ goals in the Dutch second division season before his one season wonder.
Adrian

ARNU wrote:One season wonder !

One tight offside in the whole game. You're right he's utter shit.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Dreadfull game breath easy Bedwetters there before your eyes this afternoon was a team far far worse then us.

Why oh why did we not get the ball on the floor and run at them more often, they appeared pretty clueless when we did that.
admin
Site Admin

I'm not even sure if it was offside, I'll have to see it again. However ARNU is right, he hasn't been the same since the injury, hope he gets back to his best sometime soon
ARNU

Just opinions.

He does go offside a lot,cant head the ball and his touch he must've learnt from Femi.

In my defence ive always said these things.