Team for Tomorrow

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerSince92

Unfortunately it sounds like Partridge is out for tomorrow's game as he hasn't trained all week. So Batt will come in, although I would like to see Abu fill in at right back, but I feel that's highly unlikely.

Think Jamie would be more effective coming on from the bench in the 2nd half tomorrow as his desire to chase every ball will be useful in the latter stages, and I feel having an extra man in midfield will help us. So I'd personally take Jamie out and put Howell in. Howell will also give us some more height when defending set pieces that we'll lose through Partridge not playing.
Lcbdagger

If Partidge is out I would prefer to see O'Bien back in the starting eleven playing out wide than Batt... the man scares me to death whenever he plays and joins Labadie in the 'walking red card' stakes with some of his attempts at tackling
Pondfield Dagger

The ref tomorrow is Charles Breakspear,he has given 7 red cards so far this season....Labadie be careful!!!!
Lcbdagger

Pondfield Dagger wrote:The ref tomorrow is Charles Breakspear,he has given 7 red cards so far this season....Labadie be careful!!!!
Can we win with 8 players then... as Connors, Batt and Labadie have had it!