Cheltenham at home (next game) - Atmosphere

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ChazmanQ

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Thanks mate there does not appear to be anything on website allowing u to upgrade so if it needs to be done in Person before the day bit unfair on those that don't live local
Pretty sure this can be done on the day mate

Only went in to get 4 together as needed two extra adults
SUSSEX DAGGER

The upgrade on the website is going to cost a tenner so it is obvious not much thought has gone into it. The website says that discounts are only availiable pre booked. Will email the Club to ask and hope to be able to join you.

Wayne Burnetts Barmy Platoon
admin
Site Admin

I spoke the club yesterday, apparently the upgrade needs to done in person (I have no idea why?) and it can be done on the day. It costs an extra £4. It hasn't been explained very well though.
ChazmanQ

admin wrote:I spoke the club yesterday, apparently the upgrade needs to done in person (I have no idea why?) and it can be done on the day. It costs an extra £4. It hasn't been explained very well though.
They took the ticket out of my season ticket when I upgraded
SUSSEX DAGGER

So with casual wal up fans paying a tenner
Away fans paying a tenner.
The loyal season ticket holder who upgrades ends up paying 19% more then everybody else.
Another fine example of Customer relations me thinks.
SUSSEX DAGGER

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:So with casual wal up fans paying a tenner
The loyal season ticket holder who upgrades ends up paying 19% more then everybody else.
Anybody else think so.
The Romford Dagger

Utterly ridiculous from the club! Shameful in fact! Season ticket holders should be treated not punished!

Obviously hope you can join us Sussex but would compleeky understand if you dont!
bloke down the pub

If you're going in the Bob the Builder stand ,take a seat belt ,the wind will be strong from the north. Best in the Sieve.
The Romford Dagger

bloke down the pub wrote:If you're going in the Bob the Builder stand ,take a seat belt ,the wind will be strong from the north. Best in the Sieve.

Cheers for that!

I take it you won't be joining in the noise with us then...
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Utterly ridiculous from the club! Shameful in fact! Season ticket holders should be treated not punished!

Obviously hope you can join us Sussex but would compleeky understand if you dont!
Have emailed the Club don't mind the £4 per head but having been fleeced for more then anybody else at £4 that's my limit. Really surprised this stealth charge on season ticket holders has not been picked up by anybody else and perhaps it could be asked at next weeks fans forum as to what idiot came up with this pricing policy for the game Bearing in mind the loyal season ticket holder is being charged 19% more then everybody else who use the TBS tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong £4 is not a bank breaker but it's just the principle of it.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:

Have emailed the Club don't mind the £4 per head but having been fleeced for more then anybody else at £4 that's my limit. Really surprised this stealth charge on season ticket holders has not been picked up by anybody else and perhaps it could be asked at next weeks fans forum as to what idiot came up with this pricing policy for the game Bearing in mind the loyal season ticket holder is being charged 19% more then everybody else who use the TBS tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong £4 is not a bank breaker but it's just the principle of it.
Completely agree. It's the principle!
ChazmanQ

Would much rather have a season ticket for 22 games in the TBS if I'm honest. Better view, better facilities and it's normally left over 1/2 empty ;)
admin
Site Admin

It's a bit annoying paying an extra £4 and principle is wrong but it's only £4, not the end of the world and I do get far better value than non season ticket holders over the course of the rest of the season.
SUSSEX DAGGER

All sorted and despite my opinions the CE was good enough to contact me Personally.
So we will be joining you to make some noise for the boys tomorrow.
Also we will have application formss to join the Wayne Burnett appreciation Society. Form an orderly que please when we win 3 nil and leapfrog our opponents in the race to the bottom.

Wayne Burnetts barmy platoon
ChazmanQ

Great news!

Next time you speak to them make sure you ask about letting us sit in the TBS full time

Tomorrow is shaping up well so far...... now just need a decent preformance from the lads