What we need

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

If you were allowed one loan to the seasons end what player do you think we need.

FWIW I think we are crying out for a ball winning midfielder, somebody who can spoil the opponents attacks by rolling his sleeves up and putting themselves about a bit . We look so fragile in this Area and to me it's a must.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:If you were allowed one loan to the seasons end what player do you think we need.

FWIW I think we are crying out for a ball winning midfielder, somebody who can spoil the opponents attacks by rolling his sleeves up and putting themselves about a bit . We look so fragile in this Area and to me it's a must.
Ogogo had his first full week of training last week, he will be back this week surely?

A right back or a decent winger for me. Having had so fewer goals and shots on Target with Cureton and Murphy up top is criminal. Decent service and we score goals, simple.
Lcbdagger

Diggerthedog wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:If you were allowed one loan to the seasons end what player do you think we need.

Ogogo had his first full week of training last week, he will be back this week surely?

A right back or a decent winger for me. Having had so fewer goals and shots on Target with Cureton and Murphy up top is criminal. Decent service and we score goals, simple.
Anyone on the right hand side of the pitch for me... toss up whether the defence or attack is the problem? Would have taken the young guy who went to Southend just after Tottenham played us in pre-season... Coulthirst?? (spelling?)
The Romford Dagger

Obileye to end of season so saah isnt fofced back into the side
Mike the Dagger

A fully fit Stuart Thurgood equivalent please.

Bite and fire.
bloke down the pub

Is a Manager/Coach.