Booing??

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Would agree on the rM position issue if Jakubiak didn't look a threat when he came on... i think the answer is there for a game or two and Chambers needs to sit a few out... he has always looked more of a threat running at players through the middle than he ever has out wide putting balls in the to the box... it makes the right side very weak going forward as Partridge doesn't really have the speed to overlap/interchange like Connors and Hemmings can.

Certainly no point in my opinion bringing in another loanee unless Jacubiak (himself on loan) goes back
ARNU

Feel a bit sorry for Chambers.He did ok in the middle but out wide he is a bit lost.Right peg wrong hole,like Medy Elito.Far more productive in the centre forward position.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DI Mike Dashwood

We have at least found the right formula at the back. Had he not frozen Doey out in November we may have picked up a few more points back then??

Howell has to be a better bet than Labadie and Bouchard?? Or is the latest scapegoat and the one being frozen out?? There was a point yesterday where the ball and the play and our front two were on the edge of their 18 yard area, and the rest of our side were 45 yards behind!!! Howell would at least make up some further presence in the box.

I have to say, I think we will have enough to get out of it, but games like yesterday, are not particularly enjoyable, and they are becoming the norm lets be honest. Am sure Mike and Merge had a lot better time yesterday than those at the game.
Mikins

I think Murphy and Jamie will come together with a bit more playing time, he made an instant pairing with yusseff and I think he should still be involved as murph is still getting back up to speed after nearly a year out. Its great to see us cutting down on the defensive errors (it'll never be perfect and that's why we're lg2) I think Wayne is hedging his bets on zav coming back and giving chambers and hemmings the run around and showing them how it's done. I just can't see it happening from the off personally. We're missing d'ath type from last season who drives things forwards properly.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Adrian

ARNU wrote:Feel a bit sorry for Chambers.He did ok in the middle but out wide he is a bit lost.Right peg wrong hole,like Medy Elito.Far more productive in the centre forward position.
Chambers is even further away from being a centre forward than Elito was.
He just isn't good enough at this level. There was a bit of a hint in him being released by Cambridge at the end of last season.

I'm somewhat bemused by the idea that he's ever been excellent. Maybe I just have a different view on what excellent is.
ARNU

Adrian wrote:
ARNU wrote:Feel a bit sorry for Chambers.He did ok in the middle but out wide he is a bit lost.Right peg wrong hole,like Medy Elito.Far more productive in the centre forward position.
Chambers is even further away from being a centre forward than Elito was.
He just isn't good enough at this level. There was a bit of a hint in him being released by Cambridge at the end of last season.

I'm somewhat bemused by the idea that he's ever been excellent. Maybe I just have a different view on what excellent is.
Not arguing with any great passion here,just think Wayne got more out of Chambers in the middle as he did with Medy.
Medy is the far better player of the two.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

So is the new rule if you get dropped you're being 'frozen out' and made the 'scapegoat'. Maybe the players that are dropped are just playing shit and offering nothing in training?
matt_drfc

bearaab wrote:So is the new rule if you get dropped you're being 'frozen out' and made the 'scapegoat'. Maybe the players that are dropped are just playing shit and offering nothing in training?
Apparently so :?
Mark

Have to say although I like Howell he has been poor this season. I don't think much of Labadie either but he was ok yesterday and does the niggly stuff and offers some size.

I just find it incredible that we are still putting a team on the pitch in January with players who aren't really good enough. I don't expect us to have much depth but even our strongest eleven has no natural right back in and nobody who can create anything on the right of midfield. And with Abu out it seems the alternatives aren't offering enough.
Diggerthedog

Mark wrote:Have to say although I like Howell he has been poor this season. I don't think much of Labadie either but he was ok yesterday and does the niggly stuff and offers some size.

I just find it incredible that we are still putting a team on the pitch in January with players who aren't really good enough. I don't expect us to have much depth but even our strongest eleven has no natural right back in and nobody who can create anything on the right of midfield. And with Abu out it seems the alternatives aren't offering enough.
Hit the nail on the head, some of these players are not good enough. Amazed to hear we are still having training ground problems, training over local parks is laughable.

Spent a fortune on a left back who is not played and when he does is crap. Also small fortune on a player with a cruciate who will play 3 months max this season. Who made these decisions? They should be sacked.

The fact that long standing fans me included sometimes just can't be asked to go should be enough for the board to be thinking about a change if not now certainly at the end of the season.