Thommo talking out his arse

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

So thommo told a few fans in bury road that he hadn't spoke to a fan that wanted Wayne out. Songs and banners are obviously there and he can obviously hear and see them. Also this points out he isn't talking to fans and pleasing them and there needs.

Also he told us we are just Dagenham and we don't deserve to be in the league. Surely after 6-7 years in footbal league then we are established and should be looking to go forward.

We cant survive on a small budget. One.word Accrington.

Also he didn't see the banner yet knew it was covering adds. Also stewards have said he told them to take it down.

Hes lying to us the ones that pay his players his staff and himself.

I love my club but you cant love something that is lying to the people closest to it.
The Romford Dagger

He surely isnt that deluded?!?

Madness that he thinks we all like burnett as manager. Hes bullsh1tting us all. Be honest ffs
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:He surely isnt that deluded?!?

Madness that he thinks we all like burnett as manager. Hes bullsh1tting us all. Be honest ffs
He is being honest he has been on repeat dial to me for two months . Anyhow let's hope that we can go in again next week all this negativity is doing no good. Could swear this afternoon there was amongst our number People hopeing it would all go wrong.

I
That's 4 points from two games from Teams who will be there at the end if season, yes we have got a bit of luck but from small acorns big oak trees grow,

When Neil Armstrong landed on the moon the first part of that journey was putting one foot on the floor from his bed. We were far from good today but things have started to turn our way, the penalty call looked a cert to me. Stop finding People to blame and get behind the lads for Christ sake
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

He is being honest he has been on repeat dial to me for two months . Anyhow let's hope that we can go in again next week all this negativity is doing no good. Could swear this afternoon there was amongst our number People hopeing it would all go wrong.

I
That's 4 points from two games from Teams who will be there at the end if season, yes we have got a bit of luck but from small acorns big oak trees grow,

When Neil Armstrong landed on the moon the first part of that journey was putting one foot on the floor from his bed. We were far from good today but things have started to turn our way, the penalty call looked a cert to me. Stop finding People to blame and get behind the lads for Christ sake
I do support the lads thanks. Was up in tbs from combo season ticket at the back attempting to make an atmosphere. Just because i dont think thommos being honest doesnt mean im not supporting the team? Of course i wanted us to win. Every point counts.

As for thommo, your telling me that him saying that he hasnt heard of a single burnett-out person?

Is he deaf? The chants
Is he blind? The banner (not that i agree with it at 0-0)
What about the people (posters on here i think)in the bar that he argued with in the bar after a home loss this season who were talking about wanting burnett out.

So yes sussex i think he is NOT being honest when he claims that he hasnt seen one person that wants burnett out.
redboy

The Apollo moon landing was a bigger hoax than WB being a football league manager...............One never happened and I wish the other didn't too. Today's result changes nothing.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The Romford Dagger wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

I

I do support the lads thanks. Was up in tbs from combo season ticket at the back attempting to make an atmosphere. Just because i dont think thommos being honest doesnt mean im not supporting the team? Of course i wanted us to win. Every point counts.

As for thommo, your telling me that him saying that he hasnt heard of a single burnett-out person?

Is he deaf? The chants
Is he blind? The banner (not that i agree with it at 0-0)
What about the people (posters on here i think)in the bar that he argued with in the bar after a home loss this season who were talking about wanting burnett out.

So yes sussex i think he is NOT being honest when he claims that he hasnt seen one person that wants burnett out.
Nobody doubts your commitment to the cause. It's obvious that the Man is not being honest he was at Southport where out the 52 I was the only one asking for a bit of dignity.

Just on a back of a posative result once again the debate is about People and not the Team.
Diggerthedog

He walked the whole way around the ground, quite a feat when your whole head is stuck up your arse.
SteveW

Diggerthedog wrote:He walked the whole way around the ground, quite a feat when your whole head is stuck up your arse.
It comes across so very clearly how gutted you are when we win.
Diggerthedog

SteveW wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:He walked the whole way around the ground, quite a feat when your whole head is stuck up your arse.
It comes across so very clearly how gutted you are when we win.
Uh??? I'm delighted we won.
SteveW

Really? How about talking about a win then rather than continually slagging off the club?
Diggerthedog

Hi Thommo.
SteveW

I'm not Thommo, but I have cottoned on to how totally one dimensional you are.
Diggerthedog

Really? So you see me at games being one dimensional?
DI Mike Dashwood

Absolutely right SteveW. What do people want him to say about the whole thing?? Whatever he says he will be criticised, he is in a no win situation.

The fact the bloke still walks round the ground to chat to people is a sign of what a Top Man Steve is. It wouldn't happen at any other club and is the sort of thing which sets our club apart from many others. He knows the score as well, even if he doesn't say it publicly. He got a bit of stick/banter from the regulars in our part of the ground, but laughed it all off as Steve does.

People may not agree with everything he does, but Steve has the Club at heart more than anyone I assure you. Those who want him out, I would warn again...........careful what you wish for!!
matt_drfc

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Absolutely right SteveW. What do people want him to say about the whole thing?? Whatever he says he will be criticised, he is in a no win situation.

The fact the bloke still walks round the ground to chat to people is a sign of what a Top Man Steve is. It wouldn't happen at any other club and is the sort of thing which sets our club apart from many others. He knows the score as well, even if he doesn't say it publicly. He got a bit of stick/banter from the regulars in our part of the ground, but laughed it all off as Steve does.

People may not agree with everything he does, but Steve has the Club at heart more than anyone I assure you. Those who want him out, I would warn again...........careful what you wish for!!
Good post.