Get in!!!!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Richie

Mike the Dagger wrote:I voted for Rhysr and won the pizza.

He doesn't score we don't win.

The alternative was the ref who saved us with the bizarre no penalty/dive decision.

Very, very lucky today.
Scott Doe by plenty
DI Mike Dashwood

Thought Doey was immense today, have to say. Two clean sheets since Saah was dropped does beg the question as to why Doe was dropped earlier in season and Saah kept being picked?? But there you go.

Billy played well I thought but Ladabie doesn't do it for me, not a Dagenham kind of player at all in my eyes, to casual and not enough energy. Why Howell is now the latest to be seemingly frozen out I don't know?

Partridge looks like a decent footballer to me but I am not sure at full back?? He has a decent touch, can pick a pass, is comfy on the ball, ok in the air but looks a bit leaden footed for a right back. I would have said his attributes would be best used as part of a three man midfield.

Sussex sums it up well though, the difference in the last two games has been a bit of heart, passion and desire. Even in the first half today when I didn't think we played well there was at least some energy, some bite in the tackles and a bit or urgency in the legs.
ARNU

Id have given it to Billy Bingham or Scott Doe.In fact Bingham just nicks it for me as he put in 120% went for every ball like his life depended on it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

Mike the Dagger wrote:I voted for Rhysr and won the pizza.

He doesn't score we don't win.

The alternative was the ref who saved us with the bizarre no penalty/dive decision.

Very, very lucky today.
Hope you ate it all at once!
Phippo

Postby ARNU » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Id have given it to Billy Bingham or Scott Doe.In fact Bingham just nicks it for me as he put in 120% went for every ball like his life depended on it.
"We'll build a glass asylum with just a hint of mayhem"
ARNU

Fully agree Bingham ahead of Doe. What commitment!
matt_drfc

Nice to see.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (94.41 KiB) Viewed 6743 times
Chigwellian

Warren Hacket looks miffed as he seems to be overlooked...

Watch our Rhys, he may want to thump you .....
SUSSEX DAGGER

Chigwellian wrote:Warren Hacket looks miffed as he seems to be overlooked...

Watch our Rhys, he may want to thump you .....
Or he was the one who started the myth on here that the manager had lost the Players . A myth that is plainly not true but one that satisfied plenty on herep
DI Mike Dashwood

As I said in another thread, this "lost the dressing room" phrase is a cliche built up in the SKY era, very annoying.